PDA

View Full Version : lots of problems with HEM 1.11.06b on PS

hoerebok
03-05-2011, 06:11 AM
Hi

I play knock-out Sit&Go's on pokerstars. The new holdem manager is giving me lots of problems.
First of all, it takes a random amount of hands before it finds the tables. Second, player hands get stuck at 2 or 3 or 4 (although it does incorporate previous hands from players well). Fourth, I get three-bet percentages of 250%, 750%, etc.
I've tried downgrading to previous versions, but I can't find fresh install versions of those builds (only updates). Is it possible to tell me where I can find full versions of builds from e.g., 2010 ? Second, what do I need to do to make sure that everything from a previous install is deleted from my hard drive?

Thanks.
Sam.

niceiq25
03-05-2011, 06:38 AM
Problems for me too.... I reinstalled like a month ago and everything is working wrong. Because I didnt have my hand history saved I asked ft to send me email with all my history and I imported it to HM.
The problem I have now its that the popup doesnt appear in real time...it may happen to appear on the table after like 5 minutes of play and also on the import section it shows that the file I received from FT never stops importing .
Its so frustrating when I stay 5 or more minutes without the statistics to popup...pls tell me what to do??? thank u

Patvs
03-05-2011, 04:52 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Which SQL version are you using?
Update it to the latest build from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org) and reimport your hands into a NEW empty database.

---

For Full Tilt also turn off OCR and turn off live tracking (hud options--> site options)