PDA

View Full Version : 3 Question I need help on

robemoor
09-12-2014, 08:20 PM
hello, wondering if I could get some help with these questions..

1/ When I view the holdem manager re-player, the HUD stats are not on the table, what do I need to tick to activate this?

2/ During a session, on my hud, when I click on session stats, stats don't change, how do I switch between viewing all stats from all previous games and stats from the current game I'am playing? currently, my stats during a game are just for the game I'm playing, and all other player the stats showing are from all of the previous games I have played with them

3/ last one : ) if you are viewing another table that you are not playing at, can holdem manager record the stats?

fozzy71
09-13-2014, 10:48 AM
hello, wondering if I could get some help with these questions..

1/ When I view the holdem manager re-player, the HUD stats are not on the table, what do I need to tick to activate this?

This problem is caused in non-English systems by the replayer speed being set to a value with decimals in the config files. Try opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems after that, try the following -

Please close HM2 and delete the holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

Windows 7 path:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Windows XP path:
C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

If you cannot see the app data folders the information below explains how to show hidden files and folders:
Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+

2/ During a session, on my hud, when I click on session stats, stats don't change, how do I switch between viewing all stats from all previous games and stats from the current game I'am playing? currently, my stats during a game are just for the game I'm playing, and all other player the stats showing are from all of the previous games I have played with them

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performace issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

3/ last one : ) if you are viewing another table that you are not playing at, can holdem manager record the stats?

Datamining observed hands or importing hands to your database that you bought or were shared with you is against the terms of service at almost every site we support. If they do not write observed hands we can not import them. The only network that still writes observed hands that I am aware of is Winning Poker Network.

robemoor
09-13-2014, 06:34 PM
This problem is caused in non-English systems by the replayer speed being set to a value with decimals in the config files. Try opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems after that, try the following -

Please close HM2 and delete the holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

Windows 7 path:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Windows XP path:
C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

If you cannot see the app data folders the information below explains how to show hidden files and folders:
Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performace issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

Datamining observed hands or importing hands to your database that you bought or were shared with you is against the terms of service at almost every site we support. If they do not write observed hands we can not import them. The only network that still writes observed hands that I am aware of is Winning Poker Network.

thanks you so much fozzy71 for the quick and detailed reply,
questions 2 & 3 that's perfect thanks again.

question 1, which was about the HUD not showing up in the replayer - -
I have deleted holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files
using windows 7, restarted HM tried changing speed of the re-player a few times, rebooted HM a few times.
still no HUD stats showing up on the re-player, can you recommend anything else to try

robemoor
09-13-2014, 07:32 PM
thanks you so much fozzy71 for the quick and detailed reply,
questions 2 & 3 that's perfect thanks again.

question 1, which was about the HUD not showing up in the replayer - -
I have deleted holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files
using windows 7, restarted HM tried changing speed of the re-player a few times, rebooted HM a few times.
still no HUD stats showing up on the re-player, can you recommend anything else to try

hi fozzy71 ever since I deleted them files, my huds not showing up on my live games now, rebooted, started and stopped hud rebooted - still no joy

fozzy71
09-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2581/Feature+Logging#startmenu

Please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2821/HUD+Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
- Screen shot of the table/desktop
- Original Hand history for the table with the issue
- Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock (right-click the windows clock > adjust date/time > keep the clock with the seconds hand in the video) and poker client lobby clock in the video
- Attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

robemoor
09-15-2014, 01:43 PM
hi fozzy71 thanks again for your time and feedback

I went into HUD setting today, then general settings, and unticked "clicked for stats popup"
then apply,

then turned on the hand replayer and the HUD was back again,
also played a game and the HUD was back also.
So happy days

Only problem that I have now is:
in the HUD Font settings, the HUD Opacity is very dim, tried to adjust the Opacity, during game, start stop hud, rebooted HM,
but its still the same, it wont adjust
have tried moving the bar over to the left, and right, and in the middle,
but it make no change to the HUD opacity on the table

Do you think it would be a good idea to just reinstal HM?

robemoor
09-15-2014, 02:23 PM
hi Fozzy71 everything working now 100%

the reason I could not get the opacity working, is because I was changing the opacity on the default hud
and not on my own custom hud, thanks again for your time and help.

sideshow
09-15-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi,

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, If you need assistance with anything else please let us know.

Have a nice day and best of luck at the tables.

Thanks
Denise
Holdem Manager Support