PDA

View Full Version : Possible to get HM1 for free since I already got HM2?

bopah91
09-10-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello there

I have tried making an alias of several regulars together. I then try to compare my results against this reg alias, however nothing shows up. I complained about this many months ago and I was told this was a known bug. It seems it has still not been fixed, not for me at least. Unless I gotta do something to fix it my self? Please tell me if this is the case.

However if there is still no way to fix it then is it possible for me to download Hm1 for free? This bug is probably not in Hm1. I never had Hm1. When I started playing poker I jumped straight to Hm2.

Thanks for your time

fozzy71
09-11-2014, 10:47 AM
There are no known problems with aliases in the reports that I am aware of. If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin or RangeMeister as explained here - Script to analyze population tendency on HEM - Heads Up SNG -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/) - but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this.

We no longer update HM1 or sell/give licenses for it. If you never installed it on your computer you can download the 30 day trial of it but HM2 has many parsing fixes that HM1 does not have since we stopped updating the parser 5 or 6 months ago so you may get a lot of import errors in HM1 that you do not get in HM2.