PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find nornal or ave %number for stats

tjm314
09-09-2014, 01:20 AM
Hi, I don't know if the following info is most likely provided by a coach or if a e style book is available for sale.

I have been searching the internet for a document that will tell the normal range for all the stats and how stats can be used together for better profile of opponent. I have found vpip and pfr but it seems there are many more as important. I have 30kk hands which is far short of the ideal number but it is still use full.

Also when checking graft should the four colors be above the line, if not how is the problem corrected (by playing better I would guess lol)

Thank you in advance
Tom

tomm579@gmail.com

fozzy71
09-11-2014, 10:33 AM
LeakBuster can give you suggestions for ideal stat ranges but these can vary based on the type/stakes of games you play so having a coach or asking about your stats on a strategy forum is best IMO. We give technical support for our software but do not generally give coaching advice about what stats are ideal, etc.

For the graph lines: that can vary by your style and is better asked of a coach or others that play your stakes/games.

You might want to start by posting your stats/graphs on a strategy forum for the games/stakes you play. Assuming you play NLH cash games you can try here - No Limit Hold'em -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/7/no-limit-holdem/)