PDA

View Full Version : table manager not starting

zedjr
12-18-2008, 08:04 AM
WHen i start holdemmanager isnt holdem table manager suppose to start. it doesnt. I have to go to the actual file and click on hm hud for it to start properly. I have what it seems is a fewissues and just going to list all of them here rather then separately if that is ok.
1. Hmimport process consumes a tonof ram. Will get over 1 gig quickly. IS this normal and if not how do i fix?
2. Holemmanager process does about the same and will consume alot of ram but it seems to take time to get that high while hmimport process gets high in ram very quickly.
3. WHen i start holdemmanager and open a table at ft and sit down table manager doesnt start.
4. where is there a newbies guide to setting up ur hud. I am very confused by teh hud and cant seem to find a guide to it. Especially on how to confige the pop up panels.
5. Where are all the stats under player preferences that show up on table for players. I dont see stats like raise flop, raise turn, raise river and so on. Wasnt these stats there a few months ago. There are jsut alot of positional stats there it seems.

morny
12-18-2008, 06:35 PM
1. Hmimport process consumes a tonof ram. Will get over 1 gig quickly. IS this normal and if not how do i fix?
Please update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe and if that dosent solve it then attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

2. Holemmanager process does about the same and will consume alot of ram but it seems to take time to get that high while hmimport process gets high in ram very quickly.

Same as above

3. WHen i start holdemmanager and open a table at ft and sit down table manager doesnt start.
Do you meant the stats dont appear or the actual table manager dosent, to launch that go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ and right click on HMhud.exe and then Send > Send to desktop and you can use this to launch the HUD

4. where is there a newbies guide to setting up ur hud. I am very confused by teh hud and cant seem to find a guide to it. Especially on how to confige the pop up panels.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=2

Where are all the stats under player preferences that show up on table for players. I dont see stats like raise flop, raise turn, raise river and so on. Wasnt these stats there a few months ago. There are jsut alot of positional stats there it seems.

Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe and this is the full stats although well be adding alot more soon and eventually youll be able to make your own custom stats

zedjr
12-19-2008, 11:37 AM
How do u get rid of the backslash in table stats. THe "/" character as i need the space.
ALso when do u expect teh next batch of new stats will be added and what will they be. Yall are missing alot of stats that are common in othe rpoker program like cold call preflop and table stats for this.

Al1
12-19-2008, 12:24 PM
How do u get rid of the backslash in table stats. THe "/" character as i need the space.
ALso when do u expect teh next batch of new stats will be added and what will they be. Yall are missing alot of stats that are common in othe rpoker program like cold call preflop and table stats for this.

You can change the / by a space here: "HUD Options => Table Preferences"

Cold call stat = Call Open in HM