PDA

View Full Version : How to show HUD only at heads-up in 9 max games.

Paul33
09-05-2014, 02:36 AM
Hello.
So I want to have HUD only!!! at heads-up while playing 9 max sngs. Is it any option to do that? My hud is very big and can't have it meanwhile we are more handed. So I really want just when we got 2 players. No other HUD i need more handed.
Thanks.

fozzy71
09-05-2014, 09:13 AM
This is not possible in the broadest sense like you mean it but you can use a smaller HUD like the Default 2.0 HUD when playing 6 and 9 handed and setup your HU HUD to only show once it gets HU. You need to configure the HUD Settings > Site Options with each HUD you want for 9/6 max and HU and toggle on the 'Seats: [x] By # players' option - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/31/HUD+Settings+%7B47%7D+Site+Options

Or you can modify that HUD (or create your own custom HUD) with no stats so that only the note icon and/or auto rate icon shows for the HUD when playing 6 and 9 handed. I think you can technically make the HUD completely invisible if you remove all stats from the HUDs you assign to 6/9 handed tables and disable the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings options for [ ] Show note icon and [ ] Show Auto Rate icon but I haven't tested this in detail recently.

Paul33
09-05-2014, 09:19 AM
This is not possible in the broadest sense like you mean it but you can use a smaller HUD like the Default 2.0 HUD when playing 6 and 9 handed and setup your HU HUD to only show once it gets HU. You need to configure the HUD Settings > Site Options with each HUD you want for 9/6 max and HU and toggle on the 'Seats: [x] By # players' option - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/31/HUD+Settings+%7B47%7D+Site+Options

Or you can modify that HUD (or create your own custom HUD) with no stats so that only the note icon and/or auto rate icon shows for the HUD when playing 6 and 9 handed. I think you can technically make the HUD completely invisible if you remove all stats from the HUDs you assign to 6/9 handed tables and disable the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings options for [ ] Show note icon and [ ] Show Auto Rate icon but I haven't tested this in detail recently.

Aight, thanks for your answer, the only worry is about the resources, but as a blank hud it shouldn't use too much.

fozzy71
09-06-2014, 09:59 AM
You could also just click the 'stop hud' button on the main ribbon menu in the 'heads-up display' section then click 'start hud' when you get HU if you are only playing one table or un-check the tables in the Active Session > Open Tables Detected section that are not HU and check the tables that are HU to only show HUDs on HU tables.