PDA

View Full Version : total hands stat

simpsp31
09-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Is there an abbreviated version of the total hands stat ie 3.8k rather than 3800, would be helpful for saving space in the HUD

_Loki_
09-02-2014, 09:46 AM
abbreviated version of the total hands stat
After selecting the relevant HUD in the HUD Settings Dialog:-

HERO HUD SPACE SAVERS
[1] > Stat Appearance > "Name" stat > uncheck the "Display for hero" box
[2] > Stat Appearance > Except for the remaining top row stats click EVERY stat & "---New line---" line feed & uncheck the "Display for hero" box
There's no point in more stats than that for yourself in the HUD unless you're playing HU

ALL PLAYERS HUD SPACE SAVERS
[1] > Stat Appearance > Click "Total Hands" stat > Select "0" from the "Decimals" dropdown box
This will make 3,800 display as 3.8k
[2] > Stat Appearance > Click "Name" stat > Select "2" from the "Decimals" dropdown box
Screen names now display as 4 characters
[3] > General Settings > Advanced Settings
Check the "Cap % to 99%" box
Prevents small sample size stats displaying as "100%" - instead they display as "99%"
[4] Another good HUD organisational tip is to force each individual HUD to expand in a manner you have chosen
So I have the HUDs on the left side of the table expand to the right
& the HUDs on the right expand to the left
Thus I can arrange for a chosen edge or corner of each HUD to remain anchored to a particular point on the table & as the HUD data increases the HUD size expands in a controlled direction

TABLE HUD
[1] Give your HUDs very short names [Z6M for Zoom 6-Max for example]
This is because the width of the table HUD expands to accommodate the HUD name
[2] Display only last hand [or none] rather than all three
[3] HUD Settings > Main Popup/Table HUD > Table HUD Stats > Remove all stats from the "Visible" box
Can't see the point of these average table stats - remove them & save space

simpsp31
09-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Thanks great info.
Next question, i have set up my HUD but am getting blank results for some stats, they all seem to be stats that refer to EP, eg SB 3Bet vs EP, BB calls vs EP etc.

Is there something simple im missing ?

_Loki_
09-02-2014, 12:45 PM
HUD [..] blank results for some stats [...] seem to be stats that refer to EP, eg SB 3Bet vs EP, BB calls vs EP etc. Does that apply to popups too? Sounds filter-related - sample sizes can be effected in a couple of ways & one would expect EP to have the smallest sample size for some actions.

Is this problem occurring at the tables or in the replayer?

IF IN REPLAYER ONLY:-
Launch replayer with the relevant HUD
Click on the cogwheel symbol in the Table HUD to launch "HUD Options" dialog
Increase the "Max replayer hands" figure [or enter "0" which will result in the replayer using all hands & may cause some HUD lag]
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1811/Setting+a+max+hand+value+on+the+replayer

IF IN REPLAYER AND ON TABLES:-
HUD Settings > select correct HUD from dropdown [top left] > Stat Appearance > Click on each EP-related problem stat not displaying a value > Enter a lower [or even "0"] value in the "Min. Samples" box > Apply > OK > test in replayer

simpsp31
09-03-2014, 03:13 AM
Thanks for this, found problem, i was mistakenely testing on a 5 handed table, hence no UTG stats.