PDA

View Full Version : Adding New Stats to HM Soon - Please Add Your Support for your stats

morny
03-04-2011, 11:08 AM
We are currently working on an HM update for the most requested new stats. Since the request for new stats are spread across several forums and threads, we are launching a website to vote for your stat which will run for the next 7 days and will be used as the basis for the determination of which stats are most requested (obviously every stat requested will not
be included).

The actual update to HM for these new stats will take place
during late April. You can go here to Vote: What Stats Do You Want (http://hmstats.idea.informer.com/)

We already went through the big "What stats do you want" thread and compiled a list of the top 50+ stats from that. You can also add any we missed that you think deserve a mention. We will be monitoring the comments daily on the voting system too.

alllala
03-08-2011, 11:45 PM
You guys are funny.

You ask for our suggestions to necessary improvements and a lot of users give them to you, but either you ignore them or although announced never get implemented.

Then you realize your screw up and shift from uservoice suggestions back to the forum, only to never look up for anything suggested there.

And now when your users realize the futile of posting new ideas you start again with a new polling site for wanted improvements?

This reminds me a little of the the story about the kid who once to often screamed for wolfs......

morny
03-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Hi,

We switched from uservoice because lots of people complained it wasn't a fair system because only the most popular ideas were getting attention and also because they're were huge daily spamming issues at the time, in excess of 100 per day which was not possible to moderate because you could only delete 1 at a time. In hindsight i think we should have stayed but we tried to give the forums suggestions a try as this was one of the suggestions people did ask for.

Yes the suggestions forum is a big mess, it wasn't designed for suggestions and it shows, we did learn that although a uservoice type system doesn't always give attention to ideas that are very beneficial but didn't get the support, that it is a much more efficient way to track and moderate bugs and the forums is a horrible way.

A while back when some people vented their frustration (and rightly so) at the suggestions forum i again asked for feedback on what we can do to improve it and based on that feedback we have the following plan:

Bring back a user voice type system, might not necessarily be uservoice but similar with better features for the user and moderators

Actively moderate the forum and update new stats/features that were adding, which ones are completed and also reject ones we don't feel are suitable or possible, uservoice had limited moderating features at the time but there seems to be a lot of good options available now

have a bi monthly or quarterly discussion thread for people to make their case for bugs that are not getting exposure and to announce at the end of the thread which features/ideas were going to add

We do hold our hands up and admit we messed things up with the suggestions forum, uservoice wasn't working so we wanted to try something new and this was by far the most requested alternative. We should have moved quicker to fix the problem and were actively working on that now, this was a chance to give a test run to one of the possible alternatives. It took hours for us to compile stats from the big "what stats do you want thread" with a system like uservoice or similar we can get that information in seconds so it makes sense to use it for feedback and it eliminates or at least reduces a ton of duplicate ideas which the old thread was full of.

Once we have tested the alternatives and find the best system we will start using that going forward and will do our best on our end to monitor the system like i mentioned above. If you have suggestions for a system that you think is a better alternative i can promise well evaluate it before making our final decision

The Minder
03-09-2011, 03:29 AM
Sorry Morny... there is no credibility left in the HM vault. I for one see this new idea of yours as little more than additional delaying tactics. We've had the uservoice, we've had the suggestions forums, B-Money even dragged all us tourney players into one heap and let us vent... and nothing has come of any of it. And now you want us to all go back to square one.

If you want our assistance, then pick just one of the things we've asked for (something meaningful and not just another stat), tell us you'll implement it, give us a date and bring it in on time. I don't give a ratz ass what that functionality is, but it's time Roy and the rest of management/developers got off their butts.

Maybe Roy can fulfill some of those grandious plans he stickied into this forum. Maybe not. Angry?... you bet I am.

JH1
03-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Last chance. I'm voting for the last time on anything HEM related without seeing results.

Biju
03-09-2011, 01:58 PM
I'd hope to see the long standing issue of Steal Limped Pot being fixed of having the same name in a stat and report but doing two different things. Add a HUD stat of Steal limped pot pre flop. Been on the list for many many months.

morny
03-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Last chance. I'm voting for the last time on anything HEM related without seeing results.

OK we wont let you down.

I'd hope to see the long standing issue of Steal Limped Pot being fixed of having the same name in a stat and report but doing two different things. Add a HUD stat of Steal limped pot pre flop. Been on the list for many many months.

This is already on the todo list and Ill make sure this is corrected too.

idontcarejustletme
03-15-2011, 12:14 AM
Currently you only have fold to steal in SB and fold to steal in BB, but you don't have fold BB to steal when facing raise from SB. How often the BB folds/calls/raises vs a SB open is a pretty big deal and would be nice. :)

morny
03-15-2011, 12:27 AM
Currently you only have fold to steal in SB and fold to steal in BB, but you don't have fold BB to steal when facing raise from SB. How often the BB folds/calls/raises vs a SB open is a pretty big deal and would be nice. :)

OK we should be able to add those too, well probably close up the bidding tomorrow or the next day and then announce which stats made it.

morny
03-15-2011, 12:31 AM
Actually someone beat you to it:

BB fold stats broken down by position

This will include BB fold Vs Btn, BB Fold Vs CO and BB fold Vs SB

Also have how often BB raises when SB completes

Hilips
03-15-2011, 05:29 AM
:D

kaizer1981
03-16-2011, 10:30 AM
BB folod verusus SB steal, double barrel i3BP, triple barrel i3BP, chkfold flop/turn/river

Daniel
03-17-2011, 07:55 AM
I'm missing fold to squeeze and fold to bet vs missed cbet IP/OOP in the list. And fold to check raise flop, turn and river.

svenna80
03-17-2011, 07:30 PM
any timeframe on the BB fold vs SB steal?

haman
03-18-2011, 11:36 AM
I tried to sumbit this idea:

---
Active Player Detail Window - Preflop Cards tab (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/122/Active+Player+Detail+Window#Preflop%20Cards%202010 ) - there are 3bet, called a 3bet, 4bet, called a 4bet, and limp reraise categories.

I would like to have Open Raise button to see overview of Open Raise hands of player.
--
I got this:

---
DB Error: mismatch

INSERT INTO mo_idea (pid, uid, login, login_ip, title, descr, files, links, pdate) VALUES( , , , , , , , , 1300462435) [DB Error: mismatch]

script: /project.php

STOP
---

Maso777
03-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Sweet!!!

Tbake805
03-19-2011, 01:02 AM
A stat that Gives the % of time the villan Puts Money Into the Flop/Turn/River

This would include all the time he bets/calls ect. It is useful to see how often the opponent is putting money in, so it can be compared to his Vpip/PFR to determine if he is playing to many pots.

I have looked through the stats, and many of them are very specific. For example C-bet/ bet all depend on pre flop raiser, or to bet the pot. Each of these stats only count when the villain can do the action as well.

IF you include Money in Flop/Turn/River it will give a more general play of the villain?

Correct me if I am wrong, or if this is a bad idea.

Daniel
03-20-2011, 08:46 AM
I'm very happy that this finally seems to be happening! I also hope that this is a new start for support to add stats, not just a single cath-up action.

For instance, if a few important stats won't be implemented, because they're not in the top50 of votes, that it will take another year for a new round of improvements. A lot of suggestions are duplicates btw or almost duplicate because they're seperate suggestions for flop, turn an river.

I sincerely hope that you will keep on improving from this point on by putting one or more guys on the stat development section. So that with a new beta, new stats will be incorporated.

Self Made
03-21-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm not signing up for another site to vote. Especially when you already have what I voted for, custom stats (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-suggestions/28283-custom-stats-hud.html), on this site.

jerzeppp
03-21-2011, 05:50 PM
This: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-suggestions/28283-custom-stats-hud.html

morny
03-21-2011, 07:11 PM
I tried to sumbit this idea:

---
Active Player Detail Window - Preflop Cards tab (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/122/Active+Player+Detail+Window#Preflop%20Cards%202010 ) - there are 3bet, called a 3bet, 4bet, called a 4bet, and limp reraise categories.

I would like to have Open Raise button to see overview of Open Raise hands of player.
--
I got this:

---
DB Error: mismatch

INSERT INTO mo_idea (pid, uid, login, login_ip, title, descr, files, links, pdate) VALUES( , , , , , , , , 1300462435) [DB Error: mismatch]

script: /project.php

STOP
---

Are you still getting this error, have you tried clearing your cache and trying again, sounds like it might have been a temporary error.

I'm very happy that this finally seems to be happening! I also hope that this is a new start for support to add stats, not just a single cath-up action.

For instance, if a few important stats won't be implemented, because they're not in the top50 of votes, that it will take another year for a new round of improvements. A lot of suggestions are duplicates btw or almost duplicate because they're seperate suggestions for flop, turn an river.

I sincerely hope that you will keep on improving from this point on by putting one or more guys on the stat development section. So that with a new beta, new stats will be incorporated.

Hi, if you feel a stat that has credibility and isn't high in the top 50 list then please make your case here for it, the better a case you make the easier it is for me to present your case to the developer to add this, so if you just say i think you should reconsider stat x because its useful it probably wont get to the point of discussion but if you say why it useful and in what situations you would use it to improve your game so we can see that although it might not be popular its a useful stat then it has a high chance of being discussed. There will be some stats we already looked at that might not be high in the list but felt they were worthwhile and to be honest there is stats that are high on the list that we don't think would be useful but were including them because they are so popular so were trying to give a fair balance.

The deadline originally set i.e Late April still stands but i'm confident we will beat that deadline for at least some of the stats. Thanks for all the feedback and ill try and get a list of whats made the preliminary list over the next while and keep you guys updated.

We did discuss custom stats and it is on the list a while, the problem is its extremely complicated to program efficiently and it only benefits a small % of people because you cant make a user friendly custom stats builder so the people that end up using it are mostly the people who can currently write custom stats within reason. I know the ability to add it to the HUD automatically is something a lot of people could use and we agree that would be very useful.

So while it makes sense to have a custom stats builder were really looking at a longer timeframe before we can develop something like this and less experienced users still couldn't make there own anyway and would be relying on the community to share them so it makes sense as an intermediary step that we provide people with a bunch of stats they feel are most useful.

If you provide a list of stats which you wanted to make and we feel they have value to our customers ill try my best to push them for consideration.

Biju
03-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Great feedback. Thanks for taking the time to do it, a proposed/preliminary list would be great.

lancelott_
03-24-2011, 03:26 AM
MUST add stats imo!!!!:

turn cbet % in 3Bet pot
flop/turn ch-fold as PFR or flop cbettor OOP
BB fold vs SB steal/BUsteal (position folds)

BCQ
03-24-2011, 05:04 AM
Please add Donkbet stat for Reports tab in PLO. I can use it in my HUD, but can't check myself in HEM - pretty weird, huh?

I was requesting this like a year+ ago, it can't be THAT hard to implement, can it?

B

jadedtown
03-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Can you implement a HUD option that would display a general info about the tourney? Blind level, 6max for full ring, my position/players remaining, buying, duration of tourney thus far in minutes and hours.

Basicly that stuff. Customiziable for location on the table and font and color etc. Just like player stats.

Something I would like to see. Seems like it might be simple to implement but maybe not.

If nothing else, just give us a text box with customizable locattion/fonts so we can manually input whatever info we want.

MTT multitableres will love you. LOVE YOU

Biju
03-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Any stats added or fixed from this thread (hint: steal limped pot - lol) in the latest release of 1.11.06c Release notes just talk of bugs fixed. If not ant idea of when some will come on line.

PS The current release at the top says 1.11.06b and releases has it as 1.11.06c so maybe someone forgot to ammend the top of this page

morny
03-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi, ill talk with the developer and see if i can get an update for you

scratchy1
03-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Won $ when bet river

morny
03-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Were still well on track to have these implemented well before the deadline we set of the end of the month, they most likely wont make the next update but theres a good possibility it will make the next 2-3 updates we do.

Once ive more info ill let you know

Biju
03-28-2011, 08:17 PM
I'm sorry I had missed that a deadline had ever been given/set. Thanks for the feedback.

lonelycube
03-29-2011, 09:58 AM
pre-flop: raise % with previous caller(s) (good for PLO)

Daniel
03-29-2011, 10:23 AM
cbet multiway flop IP and OOP!

StonedShisha
04-05-2011, 02:57 PM
5bet?
raise when players have limped.

but honestly, the most importent change holdemmanager needs.
some way to be able to switch in additional filters, between tournament mode and cashgame mode.
hen u play cashgame for example u want to filter so that when u are 6max, u see stats only for 5-6 players and not for 3 players. but when you play tournament you need all the info you can get..

Biju
04-05-2011, 03:30 PM
5bet?
raise when players have limped.

but honestly, the most importent change holdemmanager needs.
some way to be able to switch in additional filters, between tournament mode and cashgame mode.
hen u play cashgame for example u want to filter so that when u are 6max, u see stats only for 5-6 players and not for 3 players. but when you play tournament you need all the info you can get..

You can do this already surely. Set up different HUD's and name each with different layout/stats and change it by clicking on the Table Display Spade logo

StonedShisha
04-05-2011, 03:33 PM
no this is not the same thing.
im not talking about different HUD's. Im talking about sort of different profiles for the "additional HUD filter" where you choose what stats are shown in HUD filtered by how old they are ( the hands ) and how many players were playing when the hands were collected

Biju
04-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Maybe I don't understand you and I only play cash but can do all of this. There are filters for stats on how many at the table at a time. Can't remeber where and my PC with HEM is down but it allows you to select a stats for number of players seated.

StonedShisha
04-05-2011, 03:51 PM
yes this is correct.
so if you play cash all day, u configure these settings to work good for cashgames. if you then wanna play a tournament, you have to change all the settings manually..

Rivered Again
04-11-2011, 03:06 AM
Is it possible to change the colours for Non Showdown Winnings and All In EV please. Can get a little confusing when both are red.
:confused::confused:

netsrak
04-11-2011, 04:20 AM
Is it possible to change the colours for Non Showdown Winnings and All In EV please. Can get a little confusing when both are red.
:confused::confused:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/278/Change+EV+Line+Color+in+Graphs

RunBad4Life
04-12-2011, 08:04 AM
Has there been any suggestions about somehow adding whether someone size-raises or shoves around the 10-15bb mark? Having a sized-raise stat right next to a shove stat would be hugely advantageous imo, even though it would take a fair few more hands to build a decent sample up, no matter.

turtlegolfs
04-14-2011, 07:27 PM
Is there any way to get a bankroll tracker in HM? HM keeps excellent track of $ won in its each individual sections, (cash / tournament). But would like to combine them into an overall stat. I use excel to track it now, but it would be much easier if i could just populate from HM. Just something simple, I track buyin, rake, cash win/loss $, tourny win/loss $, Inital Bankroll $. I got a total bankroll (all sites i play at) and individual bankrolls.

Biju
04-14-2011, 08:33 PM
"IF" this is an easy add on it would be nice to have a section for Live play too, so those players that play Brick and Mortar as well as online can keep all their records in one spot. Location, Start/finish session time, Hours played, hourly rate, expenses, as well as mentioned stats.

morny
04-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Thanks, i like the idea and will suggest it to the developers

rowhousepd
04-17-2011, 06:00 AM
Is there any way to get a bankroll tracker in HM? HM keeps excellent track of $ won in its each individual sections, (cash / tournament). But would like to combine them into an overall stat. I use excel to track it now, but it would be much easier if i could just populate from HM. Just something simple, I track buyin, rake, cash win/loss $, tourny win/loss $, Inital Bankroll $. I got a total bankroll (all sites i play at) and individual bankrolls.

BIG +1 for me on this one. Seems like such as easy thing -- HEM tracks winnings on both sides (cash & tourney), it calculates rakebacks. Seem like having a "BR" button or something somewhere on the main screen that just takes you to little simple window that shows where you're at would be AWESOME.

kamachos
04-17-2011, 12:35 PM
-Was 4bet% stat aka Overall 3bet was 4bet,
-4bet success stat

These two should be very easy to make and are very needed!

klondike
04-19-2011, 11:47 AM
One thing I really miss and I think is a huge losee, is that there is no induvidual positional stats for Fullring games.

This is the thing i miss most when switching from Pokertracker to HEM.

rowhousepd
04-20-2011, 03:49 AM
One thing I really miss and I think is a huge losee, is that there is no induvidual positional stats for Fullring games.

This is the thing i miss most when switching from Pokertracker to HEM.

I agree -- sort of. While it would be a benefit to have the option to look specifically individual position (UTG, UTG+1, UTG+2, etc.), I think it's pretty important that the HUD can display actions for general positions (EP, LP, CO, etc.). If we couldn't the HUD would have 9+ columns, and the clutter from that would make it pretty impossible to use.

Basically I'm saying don't take away the option to display stats by the more general/simplistic positions as well.

Biju
04-23-2011, 12:36 PM
So these stat updates must be pretty close to implemenmtation. Any idea of which ones and when? Please release a full list when you do implement the update.

gareth336
04-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Do we have an estimated date on when these stats will be ready and bundled into an update?

morny
04-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Thanks guys, we will have around 100 new stats available in the reports within the next couple of days, because were adding so many new stats its going to take a bit longer to get those stats in the HUD as there is quite a lot of work involved in that process but you'll have them all available in reports. Ill make an update here and in the idea.informer site either tonight or tomorrow detailing which ones will be added.

rowhousepd
04-27-2011, 08:26 PM
Are there going to be any additional new features/additions/major fixes in this upcoming build, or it it just to add new stats? Just curious -- not tryin' to sound greedy. ;)

superwomble
04-28-2011, 06:16 AM
Doh, only just seen this thread and guess I'm too late, but have just added my long-standing request which wasn't on the list:

'Call or Raise flop/turn/river bet

I have a popup on my HUD configured to show often players bet/fold to bet/check-raise on a flop, turn, river basis.

I want this to also show the two stats for how often the player calls or raises a bet on each street.'

There are bet flop/turn/river stats and fold to bet flop/turn/river stats so it has always seemed a bit odd to me that the call and raise stats don't exist.

morny
04-29-2011, 01:26 PM
Hi guys,

I don't have the complete list available to me yet as were still working away but heres what we got so far, theres close to 70 there and well have another 20-30 more i believe, ill keep you updated:

BB Raise when SB completed (#1)
Fold to Flop Check Raise (#4)
Fold to Turn Check Raise (#39)
Fold to River Check Raise (#44)
Fold To Flop CBet IP (based on #6)
Raise Flop CBet IP (based on #6)
Call Flop CBet IP (#6)
Fold To Turn CBet IP (based on #6)
Raise Turn CBet IP (based on #6)
Call Turn CBet IP (#6)
Fold To River CBet IP (based on #6)
Raise River CBet IP (based on #6)
Call River CBet IP (#6)
Fold To Flop CBet OOP (based on #6)
Raise Flop CBet OOP (based on #6)
Call Flop CBet OOP (#6)
Fold To Turn CBet OOP (based on #6)
Raise Turn CBet OOP (based on #6)
Call Turn CBet OOP (#6)
Fold To River CBet OOP (based on #6)
Raise River CBet OOP (based on #6)
Call River CBet OOP (#6)
Flop CBet IP Pct (#10)
Turn CBet IP Pct (#30)
River CBet IP Pct (based on #10)
Flop CBet OOP Pct (#10)
Turn CBet OOP Pct (based on #10)
River CBet OOP Pct (based on #10)
Overall vs Unopened PFR (based on #17)
Overall vs Unopened VPIP (based on #17)
Overall vs 1 Limper PFR (#17)
Overall vs 1 Limper VPIP (based on #17)
Overall vs 2+ Limper PFR (#28)
Overall vs 2+ Limper VPIP (based on #28)
BB Fold to SB Steal (#41, #15)
BB Raise SB Steal (based on #41, #15)
BB Defend SB Steal (based on #41, #15)
BB Fold to BTN Steal (#15)
BB Raise BTN Steal (#15)
BB Defend BTN Steal (#15)
BB Fold to CO Steal (#15)
BB Raise CO Steal (#15)
BB Defend CO Steal (#15)
Reraise from Blinds from CO/BTN Steal (#19)
Flop CBet in 3bet pot (#50)
Turn Cbet in 3bet Pot (#16, #11)
River CBet in 3bet Pot (#46, #11)
Fold vs Flop CBet in 3Bet Pot (#26)
Raise Flop CBet in 3Bet Pot (#57)
Fold vs Turn Cbet in 3Bet pot (#18, #11)
Raise Turn Cbet in 3Bet pot (based on #18, #11)
Fold vs River CBet in 3bet pot (#51, #11)
Raise River CBet in 3bet pot (based on #51, #11)
Early Position Fold to 3 bet (based on #13 and #24)
Early Position Call 3 bet (#24)
Early Position Raise 3 bet (#13)
Middle Position Fold to 3 bet (based on #13 and #24)
Middle Position Call 3 bet (#24)
Middle Position Raise 3 bet (#13)
Cutoff Fold to 3 bet (based on #13 and #24)
Cutoff Call 3 bet (#24)
Cutoff Raise 3 bet (#13)
Button Fold to 3 bet (based on #13 and #24)
Button Call 3 bet (#24)
Button Raise 3 bet (#13)
Small Blind Fold to 3 bet (based on #13 and #24)
Small Blind Call 3 bet (#24)
Small Blind Raise 3 bet (#13)

Biju
04-29-2011, 01:44 PM
Where you have overall eg "Overall vs Unopened PFR (based on #17)" does overall refer to all positions?

Was really hoping to see a pre flop steal Limped/multi limped pot by position CO BTN SB BB. Is it in the mix? See Post 6 itt for more detail without me rehashing it again.

Daniel
04-29-2011, 01:53 PM
Morny, is it me, or are several stats already present?

fold to cbet IP and OOP is already available for al streets

is also existent

is already present for SB and BB

I'm really missing fold to bet vs missed cbet in the list.

and 5bet stats ofcourse

superwomble
04-29-2011, 02:40 PM
I really hope that either call by street or raise by street stats are in the ones missing from this incomplete list. Never understood why you'd have fold by street, bet by street and check/raise by street but no call or raise by street.

alllala
04-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey Morny.

I guess your list is about Stats to be implemented to the Hud. Will they be also available for the pop-up Hud?

And please don´t forget the following important stats.

W$SD when Raise/checkRaise River

And all the 5Bet stats (Fold, Call, Raise)

rowhousepd
04-30-2011, 04:04 AM
What does the #'s stand for in this list?

shahrad
04-30-2011, 07:47 AM
As I also use PT3 for its custom stats, I would like to share with you what are the most useful stats.
Fold to float bet oop (missed cbet faced bet IP)
Fold to float bet on turn ip (missed cbet IP faced a turn bet and did fold), also useful for the river.
The above mentioned stats are very important to see, if someone is cbetting his air or not. There is a big difference between two players who cbet 60% on the flop. One is cbetting all of his air, he will rarely fold after he didn't cbet and one who is not cbetting air and folds a lot to bets when he didn't cbet the flop.
Won Showdown when did bet big on the river in single raised pots (I have customized it as over 70% of the pot size)
Won Showdown when did bet small on the river in single raised pots ( I have customized it as under 70% of the pot size)

For example:
There are some people who are almost always bluffing when they bet big on the river and always winning when they bet small on the river, isn't this very useful? I bluff raised someone on JT36Q when playing omaha with air and he did fold.
The last stat which is there in holdemmanager but not in the hud is, WSD when called river. (Low, you cannot bluff, High, you should more often turn your hands into bluff, or just simply bluff).

morny
04-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Where you have overall eg "Overall vs Unopened PFR (based on #17)" does overall refer to all positions?

Was really hoping to see a pre flop steal Limped/multi limped pot by position CO BTN SB BB. Is it in the mix? See Post 6 itt for more detail without me rehashing it again.

Yeah it refers to all positions. Once the final list is released if there are some we didnt add and you make a good case for why they should be included ill try and get a couple more added in phase 2 when we add the stats to the hud, obviously we cant please everyone but hopefully all these extra stats will be useful.

Morny, is it me, or are several stats already present?

fold to cbet IP and OOP is already available for al streets

is also existent

is already present for SB and BB

I'm really missing fold to bet vs missed cbet in the list.

and 5bet stats ofcourse

We may have duplicated some by mistake, we were basically working off the list of suggestions.

Hey Morny.

I guess your list is about Stats to be implemented to the Hud. Will they be also available for the pop-up Hud?

And please don´t forget the following important stats.

W$SD when Raise/checkRaise River

And all the 5Bet stats (Fold, Call, Raise)

Yes theyll also be available as popups when we add them

What does the #'s stand for in this list?

They relate to the voting on the stats we done, the numbers were the position they were in

Biju
04-30-2011, 01:32 PM
Morny - tried to PM you but can't. Here is some more history on the subject that supposedly has been under review for almost a year. Can you update me on this please?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/40887-steal-limped-pot-update-please.html

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/34416-steal-limped-pot-stat.html

What was the outcome of this issue, did it get updated?

morny
05-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Ok ill try my best to get that taken care of in phase 2 when were adding the hud stats as i know that one has been on the radar a while now. Here is the final list of stats, i didnt realise it at the time but the original list i posted already had most of the stats so there is approx 80 in total and you'll see them in the build later today. Most if not all of them are already in the pre-release here: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06e.exe

For the reports the stats should work right away, once we add the hud stats youll need to reimport your hands though.

Call Flop CBet IP (#6)
Call Turn CBet IP (#6)
Call River CBet IP (#6)
Call Flop CBet OOP (#6)
Call Turn CBet OOP (#6)
Call River CBet OOP (#6)
Flop CBet IP Pct (#10)
Turn CBet IP Pct (#30)
Flop CBet OOP Pct (#10)
BB Raise BTN Steal (#15)
BB Raise CO Steal (#15)
BB Defend CO Steal (#15)
Cutoff Call 3 bet (#24)
Cutoff Raise 3 bet (#13)
Button Call 3 bet (#24)
Button Raise 3 bet (#13)
Early Position 4 Bet Range (#33)
Middle Position 4 Bet Range (#33)
Cutoff 4 Bet Range (#33)
Button 4 Bet Range (#33)
Small Blind 4 Bet Range (#33)
Big Blind 4 Bet Range (#33)
4Bet Success (#37)
4bet vs Resteal (#14, #47)

These stats requested already existed in reports
Raise 4Bet (#3)
Fold to 5Bet (#7, #35)

If there is stats that you feel should have made the final cut that didnt please make your case for them by explaining why the stat is important and any relevant info and ill see if we can squeez a couple more in during phase 2.

superwomble
05-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Call or Raise flop/turn/river bet.

I have a popup on my HUD configured to show often players bet/fold to bet/check-raise on a flop, turn, river basis.

I want this to also show the two stats for how often the player calls or raises a bet on each street.

There are bet flop/turn/river stats and fold to bet flop/turn/river stats so it has always seemed a bit odd to me that the call and raise stats don't exist.

gareth336
05-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Please try to also include

Fold to flop cbet in 3bet pot IP
Fold to flop cbet in 3bet pot OOP
Fold to turn cbet in 3bet pot IP
Fold to turn cbet in 3bet pot OOP
Fold to river cbet in 3bet pot IP
Fold to river cbet in 3bet pot OOP

I'm not sure if these are included in the update or there already, but can we have stats for 3bet by position vs position eg SB 3bet v CO, SB 3bet vs but, BB 3bet vs CO, BB 3bet vs CO etc.

rowhousepd
05-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Some of the stats in the post above aren't self evident. Will you be posting a description of what the stats are, perhaps in: Formulas for every HM Stat. (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/3595-formulas-every-hm-stat-updated-nov-12-2009-a.html) That would be really helpful. Thanks.

morny
05-03-2011, 04:45 PM
ok no problem ill try and do that over the next couple of days

alllala
05-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Hey Morny

Since we have to reimport the HHs to gain full adavantage of the new stats, i´d like to ask about near future plans to add even more stats that will require the rereimporting of the HHs.

Also u mentioned that all report stats will be available to the HUD. Does this include already available Stats from the Player Action Detail Window (PADW)?
Furthermore will there be an update to the PADW, to include the new stats to the whole picture. (e.g. the 3bet Pot Continuationbets on Turn and River)

morny
05-09-2011, 09:59 AM
We should be working on phase 2 of adding the stats to the HUD very soon so any new stats we add wont need to be reimported until after that update, the report stats should work automatically without reimporting, its just the hud stats that will require a reimport. If anyone wants to make a case for any new stats we didnt add theyll need to do it soon before we start Phase 2

superwomble
05-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Will the 'Call or Raise flop/turn/river bet' stats be included please?

Daniel
05-09-2011, 10:11 AM
plz plz pretty please add

fold to bet vs missed cbet IP/OOP for flop turn river

gareth336
05-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Please try to also include

Fold to flop cbet in 3bet pot IP
Fold to flop cbet in 3bet pot OOP
Fold to turn cbet in 3bet pot IP
Fold to turn cbet in 3bet pot OOP
Fold to river cbet in 3bet pot IP
Fold to river cbet in 3bet pot OOP

I'm not sure if these are included in the update or there already, but can we have stats for 3bet by position vs position eg SB 3bet v CO, SB 3bet vs but, BB 3bet vs CO, BB 3bet vs but etc.

Hey Morny,

do I need to make a case for these stats or are they to be included / already included?

I think the fold to 3bet by street and position is important as I expect most villains will play very differently depending on whether they are in or out of position. Then the 3bet from a particular position vs a particular position is also very useful as many villains will react differently depending on their position and your position, i.e some may hardly ever fold a 3bet from the BB when they are on the but, but may fold everything but the nuts when the BB 3bets them and they are in the Hijack...

Azalin
05-09-2011, 07:37 PM
Hey Morny,

do I need to make a case for these stats or are they to be included / already included?

I think the fold to 3bet by street and position is important as I expect most villains will play very differently depending on whether they are in or out of position. Then the 3bet from a particular position vs a particular position is also very useful as many villains will react differently depending on their position and your position, i.e some may hardly ever fold a 3bet from the BB when they are on the but, but may fold everything but the nuts when the BB 3bets them and they are in the Hijack...

+1

alllala
05-09-2011, 08:12 PM
We should be working on phase 2 of adding the stats to the HUD very soon so any new stats we add wont need to be reimported until after that update, the report stats should work automatically without reimporting, its just the hud stats that will require a reimport. If anyone wants to make a case for any new stats we didnt add theyll need to do it soon before we start Phase 2

When is this update due, so we have to reimport our hands? Do we talk about Days, Weeks or Month?

And where do i best suggest my ideas for stats that should be included as soon as possible?

My list right now:

W$SD when Raise/Checkraise River

A Stat for the average Betsize% would be nice too.
The best thing would be to do it not only for every Street but overall, and measure it dependency of the Potsize. So if villain always bets the size off the Pot on the Turn he would have the average Turn Betsize% of 1.

The same thing could be done with for the average Raisesize%

morny
05-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Ok last orders, going to review this thread either tomorrow or the next day and put forward some of the recent suggestions as last minute additions, cant make any promises if they'll all get in but well do our best.

Im hoping these will be added in the next 1-2 weeks although ill need to talk with the developer to get an accurate time frame. Ill update when i have a more solid time frame.

haman
05-11-2011, 06:23 PM
Is it possible to include shove stats:

1. openshove (by position)
2. calling shove (by position)
3. limp/call shove (by position)
4. limp/3bet allin (by position)

etc.

kamachos
05-12-2011, 07:03 AM
average pot size in reports?

fishyfishboy
05-12-2011, 08:27 AM
I can't wait for these stats to come up into the HUD or Pop-up. What's the latest ETA?

piachu01
05-12-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi guys. Can anyone tell me what "open 4 bet" means?

gareth336
05-12-2011, 11:53 AM
I'd guess 'open 4bet' is when the players first action in the hand is to 4-bet. I'd normally call it a 'cold 4bet'. E.g. Cut off is the first to enter the pot with a raise, the button 3bets him, then the small blind 'open 4bets'.

piachu01
05-12-2011, 12:32 PM
That what i was thinking but needed to be sure;D thanks

Biju
05-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Update on release?

Patvs
05-27-2011, 04:34 PM
1.11.06h will have mostly TableScanner fixes.
I have no eta for the update with ALL the new HUD stats.

Note: in order to use all the new HUD stats, you'll have to reimport all your hands into a NEW database, so in the next few days start by finding all the handhistory files of every hand you've ever played (+ datamined hands, purchased hands, etc.) that aren't in your archive folder.

You can request them for PokerStars/FullTilt/PartyPoker... or export them from your current database.

invictus
05-28-2011, 01:21 PM
There doesn't seem to be a stat that shows the overall postflop 3bet% on each street. There is check raising and reraising cbet% stats but nothing that combines all figures and includes instances when a player reraises on each street but is not reraising the pre-flop raiser.

If there is already something that displays this value then I would be keen to know ;)

Daniel
05-29-2011, 03:43 AM
3bet preflop is raising the preflop raiser.

3bet postflop is one raise extra compared to preflop: first action is bet, second is raise, 3rd is 3bet, so actually you're talking about a postflop raise stat, not a 3bet stat.

Biju
05-29-2011, 11:55 AM
1.11.06h will have mostly TableScanner fixes.
I have no eta for the update with ALL the new HUD stats.

Why not? They were promised for the end of April and it's the end of May. Why do you continually shoot yourselves in the foot in promising things you don't deliver. Really poor internal communication time after time. I know you'll get the arse rather than see it as constructive but ffs take a look........

alllala
05-29-2011, 12:10 PM
Why not? They were promised for the end of April and it's the end of May. Why do you continually shoot yourselves in the foot in promising things you don't deliver. Really poor internal communication time after time. I know you'll get the arse rather than see it as constructive but ffs take a look........

#
I´m thinking the same for a while, but was to lazy to write anything about it, because u guys will suck anyway.

After lies and lies and lies, u guys make promises just to break them.

Why, Morny, did u guarantee the new stats at the End of April? And now u have the balls to "keep" ur promise with only adding the new stats to the Report. And very special seems to me the fact, that we have to reimport our HHs for the new Stats in the Report, but that´s not enough, we have to do it again to make the old "new" stats also get so work for the HUD. Why don´t have any idea when this will be.

Liars. U should get red when u read this!

Patvs
05-29-2011, 04:36 PM

I believe the end of april deadline was: compiling a list of new stats users want. And adding those stats to the reports (phase 1).

Adding those stats to the HUD (phase 2). This phase 2 started May 10th.

06-15-2010 RIP HEM

RVG72, I really miss you

Roy is the person responsible for adding these new stats. He's working on it full time on weekdays.

Theoretically we can already release an update that has 80% of these new HUD stats. (and release the rest in the upcoming weeks)
We won't do that. The reasoning behind that is, you need to reimport all your hands into a new database for the new HUD stats to take effect. We know it's annoying to do this if you have a large database, so we want -the average HoldemManager user- having to do this only once.

Biju
05-29-2011, 05:04 PM
Here is some more history on the subject that supposedly has been under review for almost a year. Can you update me on this please?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/40887-steal-limped-pot-update-please.html

OK fair enough, I didn't see any mention of phases just a completion at end of April. I can def see why you only want to do one release with a reimport of hands required.

Please tell me the above is to be resolved, please!!!!!

Kombaiyashii
06-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Could you add a Fold to Check-raise stat for HUDs.

That would be awesome information to have on your HUD so you can look for profitable spots to check-raise.

Biju
06-12-2011, 01:12 PM
So one month+ into Phase II, I imagine you're close to finished and have an idea on a release date. Surprise me!!!

Patvs
06-12-2011, 07:24 PM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

(most report stats are new HUD stats in this release. Some stats will still require a reimport into a new database, despite the "database update")

Biju
06-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Morny - tried to PM you but can't. Here is some more history on the subject that supposedly has been under review for almost a year. Can you update me on this please?

Was this changed?

alllala
06-13-2011, 12:36 AM
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

(most report stats are new HUD stats in this release. Some stats will still require a reimport into a new database, despite the "database update")

Is there a way to be less specific?

will this be fixed with 1.07 (without Pre-Release)

Patvs
06-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Yes we're planning to fix these stats for the final release.
I did some testing on this:

Some HUD stats that will display “doh”:

Fold to 4-bet
BB Raise sb limp
Flop Check Fold as PFR
Fold to Flop CR
Fold to Turn CR
Fold to River CR
vs Continuation bet:
Raise river CB 3bet Pot
Fold to river CB 3Bet Pot
Raise turn CB 3bet Pot
Fold to turn CB 3bet Pot

------

Some HUD Stats that would not show any stats:
BB VPIP unopened
BB raise first

BB VPIP 1 Limper
BB PFR 1 Limper
BB VPIP 2 Limpers
BB PFR 2 Limpers

Continuation bet:
Flop CB (oop)
Flop CB (ip)
Turn CB 3Bet Pot
River CB 3Bet Pot
Turn CB (ip)
Turn CB (oop)
River CB (ip)
River CB (oop)

Fold vs sqeeuze (called)*
Fold vs sqeeuze (raiser)*

BB Fold vs CO Steal*
BB Fold vs BTN Steal*
BB Fold vs SB Steal*
BB Call vs CO Steal*
BB Call vs BTN Steal*
BB Call vs SB Steal*
BB Call vs SB Steal*
BB Raise vs CO Steal*
BB Raise vs CO Steal*
BB Raise vs SB Steal*

*these HUD stat will populate with stats if you import hands into a new database.
So the “database update” has no effect on existing 1.11.06g databases for these stats, but they work just fine if the hands are imported into a new 1.11.07 database.

I'm not sure if we can fix the "database update" to work on ALL new HUD stats. I think a reimport will still be required in a new database.

But we'll fix the "doh" stats and HUD stats not displaying any stats for the final release.

alllala
06-13-2011, 07:27 AM
Does this mean the 1.07 Pre-Release does already import all the Stats, but they aren´t shown at the moment?

Or will we have to reimport all the HHs with the 1.07 final release to fix all the new broken stats from the prerelease?

GambleKID
06-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Please add these stats:

Limp+3bet / Limp+3bet with 1 limpers... 2,3
Limp+squeeze / Limp+squeeze with 1 limpers... 2,3

Patvs
06-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Does this mean the 1.07 Pre-Release does already import all the Stats, but they aren´t shown at the moment?

Or will we have to reimport all the HHs with the 1.07 final release to fix all the new broken stats from the prerelease?

1.07 pre-release does a special "database update" when you start HoldemManager for the first time, which will populate all the tables with stats for the new HUD stats.

So you don't have to reimport anything.
Though the "database update" doesn't do this for all stats.

For those stats, the final release will still require a reimport of the hands into a new database.

---

So you can already update to the pre-release, to get a head start to work on your new HUD, and you can already see stats for most new HUD stats.

Biju
06-13-2011, 11:14 AM
Once again. Have you addressed the Steal Limped Pot issue?

fash1k
06-14-2011, 05:01 AM
Hello, I am working on my popups with 07 pre-release hm version and I can't find a lot of announced stats in PopupDesigner:

Early Position Call 3 bet
Early Position Raise 3 bet
Middle Position Call 3 bet
Middle Position Raise 3 bet
Cutoff Call 3 bet
Cutoff Raise 3 bet
Button Call 3 bet
Button Raise 3 bet
Small Blind Call 3 bet
Small Blind Raise 3 bet
Call 4bet
Fold to 5bet

Thanks ;)

UPDATE:
Also, can't find:
Call Flop CBet IP
Call Turn CBet IP
Call River CBet IP
Call Flop CBet OOP
Call Turn CBet OOP
Call River CBet OOP

Steinpilz0104
06-14-2011, 05:08 AM
Hi

I'd like to add the following stats:
- 3B in Position or 3B out of Position

It's important to get that information, which is not directly related to the position, but to the relative position.

titece
06-14-2011, 09:44 AM
hey,

Is it possible to add fold and call 3bet ip and oop ?
It doesn't exist and I would like to have the different stats on the hud.

martin dtc
06-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Fold to 5bet
Fold to raise turn cbet in 3b pot

Daniel
06-14-2011, 04:47 PM
How does HM cope with different stat names for the hud pop-up?

example: 3-bet.EP (old) vs EP 3-bet (new)

If I add new stats to older pop-ups with older names, will that work?

Is there an error in 4bet range for different positions? I got them all <0.3 with overall 2.1 4bet range

morny
06-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Hello, I am working on my popups with 07 pre-release hm version and I can't find a lot of announced stats in PopupDesigner:

Early Position Call 3 bet (Call_vs_3b.EP.total)
Early Position Raise 3 bet (Raise_vs_3b.EP.total)
Middle Position Call 3 bet (Call_vs_3b.MP.total)
Middle Position Raise 3 bet (Raise_vs_3b.MP.total)
Cutoff Call 3 bet (Call_vs_3b.CO.total)
Cutoff Raise 3 bet (Raise_vs_3b.CO.total)
Button Call 3 bet (Call_vs_3b.BTN.total)
Button Raise 3 bet (Raise_vs_3b.BTN.total)
Small Blind Call 3 bet (Call_vs_3b.SB.total)
Small Blind Raise 3 bet (Raise_vs_3b.SB.total)
Call 4bet (This looks like it was left out of the hud, ill report this)
Fold to 5bet (This looks like it was left out of the hud, ill report this and also call 5bet)

Thanks ;)

UPDATE:
Also, can't find:
Call Flop CBet IP
Call Turn CBet IP
Call River CBet IP
Call Flop CBet OOP
Call Turn CBet OOP
Call River CBet OOP

All these can be found in the Vs Continuation Bet node

Once again. Have you addressed the Steal Limped Pot issue?
Yes ill check on this as i know this one is well overdue and must have fell off the radar

hey,

Is it possible to add fold and call 3bet ip and oop ?
It doesn't exist and I would like to have the different stats on the hud.

Yeah these would be useful, ill ask if we can squeez them in but i cant promise theyll make it in time.

Fold to 5bet
Fold to raise turn cbet in 3b pot

We should get fold to 5bet added, the other one ill mention but again i cant make any promises as were about to make an official release soon so it might not make it in time.

How does HM cope with different stat names for the hud pop-up?

example: 3-bet.EP (old) vs EP 3-bet (new)

If I add new stats to older pop-ups with older names, will that work?

Is there an error in 4bet range for different positions? I got them all <0.3 with overall 2.1 4bet range

Yes there shouldn't be any issues with the names.If there is please let us know. Regarding the 4bet by position stats i think youll need to reimport to get the correct readings on the by position ones because previously we didnt collect this information in the database but ill check to be sure.

superwomble
06-15-2011, 03:10 AM

What about this please?

fash1k
06-15-2011, 05:40 AM
2 Morny
Before writting here I checked it few times, now after you answered - checked it one more and made few screenshots for you =)

All stats in 3+ bets:
http://saveimg.ru/pictures/15-06-11/e4f2843cb6d88f1bfe628d0b64172306.jpg

All stats in vs. cbets:
http://saveimg.ru/pictures/15-06-11/b48f33bf880d455d25c5edc6b8531e4a.jpg

So, where are all those stats you answered in red?=)

icon
06-15-2011, 11:50 AM
VPIP - 1-10BB
VPIP - 10-15BB
VPIP - 15-XXBB

VPIP - last XX Hands

Daniel
06-15-2011, 02:37 PM
My fold to 4bet is gone (now says 'doh'). This sucks bigtime! Which new stats will not be present if I reimport right now? Don't want to do this too often, will take me days...

fash1k
06-15-2011, 07:09 PM
In Build 3 found almost everything. The hole list of not presented stats at the moment:

Fold vs Turn Cbet in 3Bet pot
Raise Turn Cbet in 3Bet pot
Fold vs River CBet in 3bet pot
Raise River CBet in 3bet pot
Call 4bet
Fold to 5bet
Call 5bet

Stasek
06-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Could you please add:
Delayed cbet% (IP/OOP/3bet pot)
Fold vs delayed cbet% (IP/OOP/3BET pot)

After missed [flop/turn] CBET IP - fold vs [turn/river] bet
(basically - folding next street after missing previous cbet on previous street)
After missed [flop/turn/river] CBET OOP - fold vs [same street] bet
-so thats check-fold% when player doesn't cbet

Thanks

Re:Flex
06-16-2011, 03:06 PM
i agree -- sort of. While it would be a benefit to have the option to look specifically individual position (utg, utg+1, utg+2, etc.), i think it's pretty important that the hud can display actions for general positions (ep, lp, co, etc.). If we couldn't the hud would have 9+ columns, and the clutter from that would make it pretty impossible to use.

Basically i'm saying don't take away the option to display stats by the more general/simplistic positions as well.

utg1, utg2, utg3, mp1, mp2, mp3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

morny
06-20-2011, 08:41 AM
2 Morny
Before writting here I checked it few times, now after you answered - checked it one more and made few screenshots for you =)

All stats in 3+ bets:
http://saveimg.ru/pictures/15-06-11/e4f2843cb6d88f1bfe628d0b64172306.jpg

All stats in vs. cbets:
http://saveimg.ru/pictures/15-06-11/b48f33bf880d455d25c5edc6b8531e4a.jpg

So, where are all those stats you answered in red?=)

Hi,

Looks like you might not have the latest version, please go to the releases thread and download the latest beta version 1.11.07 and you should see these stats and more

See the attached image

morny
06-20-2011, 08:44 AM
My fold to 4bet is gone (now says 'doh'). This sucks bigtime! Which new stats will not be present if I reimport right now? Don't want to do this too often, will take me days...

Ok ill report this and get this fixed, thanks and you shouldnt need to reimport for this but ill let you know if thats the case, some stats may require this but it is only a limited few stats

Biju
06-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Yes ill check on this as i know this one is well overdue and must have fell off the radar

Morny - anything?

Patvs
06-22-2011, 03:05 PM
All the "doh" errors have been fixed in the last version I tested.
(including Fold to 4bet was fixed)

This version will be released asap. We're still trying to sneak in some TableScanner updates, which are delaying the release.

superwomble
06-22-2011, 05:35 PM

What about this please?

What about this please?

Kombaiyashii
06-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Hi Morny…

My game is based around the feedback I get from the stats in Holdem Manager. I spend hours looking through the reports and am constantly using the Filters tab to hunt down leaks and see where I can make improvements…

What we’ve got is great but there are a few things I would really like to see implemented as thus far you cannot filter for them despite being critically important to how you play.

The first thing would be in the “Flop Texture” tab would be to add board cards to the flop/turn/river texture so we could analyse these boards more precisely. You have the ‘high card’ tab and that is very useful but the power to actually select board cards will aid it. So you could search for a flop which has an Ace and a Jack at the same time, at the moment you can’t do this.

Other stats I would really love would be a “Delayed C-bet” stat and a “Donk Percentage” stat in the reports section.

If you could add these, it would be massively useful.

Thanks

Komb

rowhousepd
06-24-2011, 04:58 AM
The first thing would be in the “Flop Texture” tab would be to add board cards to the flop/turn/river texture so we could analyse these boards more precisely. You have the ‘high card’ tab and that is very useful but the power to actually select board cards will aid it. So you could search for a flop which has an Ace and a Jack at the same time, at the moment you can’t do this.

Yes, the texture options in general need some help I think.

Other stats I would really love would be a “Delayed C-bet” stat and a “Donk Percentage” stat in the reports section.
+1 for Donk % displayed on reports.

Kombaiyashii
06-26-2011, 06:36 PM
All those donk bet stats available in the HUD options should be able to be viewed as reports.

:cool:

martin dtc
06-28-2011, 10:00 AM
Fold to 4bet per position and Fold to 5 bet (overall) would be really great

Biju
07-02-2011, 01:10 PM

Why is it we're all made to feel like broken records when trying to get an answer from you guys. Very frustrating.

netsrak
07-03-2011, 05:10 AM
I'll forward your request to Morny

superwomble
07-03-2011, 04:03 PM

What about this please?

What about this please? It never gets answered!

AlwaysAPlus
07-04-2011, 12:12 AM
We need fold BB vs. SB open.

We finally need villain stats vs. Hero specifically. As in, how often they 3bet when only we have opened, how often they fold their BB when only we open the BU etc....

prefloprange
07-05-2011, 11:45 AM
Hallo, guys. Continuing this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-general/86791-any-way-make-stats-more-concrete.html#post422901 .. Could you please add following invaluable for SNGer's stats:
1) BTN non-push steal % . If it's technically imposibble, then could you just add "2bb size steal %" or even better "2-3bb size steal %" . "2-3bb" means openraise size is between 2 and 3 bb .
2) Fold to non-push steal % . Same ... if impossible, then "fold to 2bb steal%" or better "fold to 2-3bb steal"
These two are the most important . If you have additional time and enthusiasm , "non-push 3bet%" also will be great to add. But not this crucial like first two.
Before starting the thread i asked few regs if there is any way to separate stats , nobody knows , but all asked to notice them as soon as i find out the way, so i think it's important for most using HM regs. Thanks for attention and good luck.

Biju
07-11-2011, 11:13 AM
So is this now dead with the annoucement of HEM2?

morny
07-11-2011, 11:20 AM
What about this please? It never gets answered!

Sorry these wont make this release, hopefully we can get them in for another release but i dont have any further details on this right now

So is this now dead with the annoucement of HEM2?

Sorry missed your post, the steal limped pot issue will be fixed in the next official list, both stats are now in the HUD and its also renamed, just need to add it to the reports in the next build, sorry for the delay on this one

Biju
07-11-2011, 11:59 AM
No prob and thanks. Is there or will there be a list of exactly what the stats are?

morny
07-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Do you mean a definition for the new stats recently added? If so ill get them done over the next couple of days and add them to the FAQs

Biju
07-11-2011, 12:08 PM
^Yes I do and it would be great addition to faq.

morny
07-11-2011, 12:32 PM
Ok no problem, ill bump the thread as soon as i add it

rowhousepd
07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Do you mean a definition for the new stats recently added? If so ill get them done over the next couple of days and add them to the FAQs

+1. Yes please. :)

elusivepoker
07-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Scenario:

I am the preflop raiser. 1 caller. I am out of position. I cbet flop and got called, turn i check and he bets. So i missed a cbet on the turn. Whats my fold vs a bet when i missed my cbet on the turn?

So fold vs a bet after missed a cbet. If this makes sense

elusivepoker
07-13-2011, 06:04 PM
Could you please add:
Delayed cbet% (IP/OOP/3bet pot)
Fold vs delayed cbet% (IP/OOP/3BET pot)

After missed [flop/turn] CBET IP - fold vs [turn/river] bet
(basically - folding next street after missing previous cbet on previous street)
After missed [flop/turn/river] CBET OOP - fold vs [same street] bet
-so thats check-fold% when player doesn't cbet

Thanks

<---

kidacao
07-13-2011, 11:00 PM
"How does he view me stats" would be cool. I mean, when i select another player (not me) i would like to see on the hud only the hands he has o me, not every hand i played. If that makes sense.

Also, some filters to improve the session review by tables?

And the last one, HEM should track chat logs along with hand histories :) I dont see anything wrong with that and i dont think its a tough one either, would be fun!

Thanks.

MassaTheChamp
07-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Ability to switch stats based on effective stack sizes on/off with a double click or something. I was so happy when we finally got this feature but it's practically useless when you can't disable it for some players on which you don't have enough hands. PLEASE implement this feature!!!
And yes 15-20, 20-30 stack ranges should become much more flexible, so you could choose from 12-15, 14-19 and so on...

Biju
07-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Ignore. misread a post and can't delete. MOD feel free to delete.

martin dtc
07-14-2011, 01:07 PM
just fix the cbet turn & river in 3b pot. these are really important!

boka81
07-14-2011, 03:18 PM
so are new stats availble in this new release. and if so which are they

MassaTheChamp
07-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Add hijack seat to the steal stat.

Re:Flex
07-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Add hijack seat to the steal stat.

make a detailed positions on FullRing tables: utg1, utg2, utg3, mp1, mp2, mp3

utg1, utg2, utg3, mp1, mp2, mp3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree -- sort of. While it would be a benefit to have the option to look specifically individual position (UTG, UTG+1, UTG+2, etc.), I think it's pretty important that the HUD can display actions for general positions (EP, LP, CO, etc.). If we couldn't the HUD would have 9+ columns, and the clutter from that would make it pretty impossible to use.

Basically I'm saying don't take away the option to display stats by the more general/simplistic positions as well.

What about this?

rymz
07-15-2011, 11:01 AM
I just bought a MacBook Pro and I really hope you guys start develope a Mac version of HEM soon enough. You're basically losing customers by not developing it, and I sure enough will jump to PokerTracker when I get my MBP.

Ladezzz
07-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi. I would like to help you to find wrong stats, because I am interested in correct work of HM as soon as possible. Here is my list of probably wrong stats:

Four-bet_Range.EP (maybe there is some mistake in formula, because this stat is too high all opponents)
Five-bet_Range (this stat is equal to 4-bet range all opponents)
Call_CB.flop_ip=Call_CB.flop_oop=Call_CB.flop (the same is with turn & river)
Continuation_bet.turn_three-bet_pot, Continuation_bet.river_three-bet_pot (doesn't display these stats)

I hope my feedback will help you to fix problems faster.

martin dtc
07-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Hi. I would like to help you to find wrong stats, because I am interested in correct work of HM as soon as possible. Here is my list of probably wrong stats:

Four-bet_Range.EP (maybe there is some mistake in formula, because this stat is too high all opponents)
Continuation_bet.turn_three-bet_pot, Continuation_bet.river_three-bet_pot (doesn't display these stats)

+1, please check these stats HEM support team!

rowhousepd
07-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Is there/will there be a stat for Cbets After Steal Attempt, and likewise Donks After Steal Defense? Would be useful. Thanks.

Dronevil
07-15-2011, 09:52 PM
None of the new stats I added are displaying in my HUD :(

morny
07-16-2011, 01:09 PM

5 bet and 4 bet range are not equal in my database, have you tried more than 1 player? If so try a new database and see if there the same with a sample of hands in that.

Thanks for pointing out the other issues and well get those fixed for 1.12

At the moment were finalizing the current stats and not adding any more at this time until we get 1.12 out, well then take on board any new suggestions after that is finalized.

For the guy with no stats showing up, do you just see -- or something, can you post a screenshot and what version are you using?

Dronevil
07-16-2011, 01:26 PM
At first I only saw --, but after playing for a while it looks like the new stats are showing up for the newly imported hands, but not for my whole database. Anything I can do to fix this?

morny
07-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Unfortunately it looks like youll need to reimport the hands into a new database so, most of the stats dont require this but some of the new stats which werent been compiled previous to the stats been added need a reimport

Biju
07-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Morny I know you're busy so a little nudge on the new stat definitions that were to be aded to faq. cheers

Dronevil
07-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately it looks like youll need to reimport the hands into a new database so, most of the stats dont require this but some of the new stats which werent been compiled previous to the stats been added need a reimport

Will it work if I simply export my whole DB and re-import the hands again?

Patvs
07-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Yes export/import will also work. Except for RUSH hands.

rowhousepd
07-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Is there/will there be a stat for Cbets After Steal Attempt, and likewise Donks After Steal Defense? Would be useful. Thanks.
Bump?

ccrys
07-18-2011, 01:48 PM
Print screen with new stats?

Patvs
07-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Call Flop CBet IP (#6)
Call Turn CBet IP (#6)
Call River CBet IP (#6)
Call Flop CBet OOP (#6)
Call Turn CBet OOP (#6)
Call River CBet OOP (#6)
Flop CBet IP Pct (#10)
Turn CBet IP Pct (#30)
Flop CBet OOP Pct (#10)
BB Raise BTN Steal (#15)
BB Raise CO Steal (#15)
BB Defend CO Steal (#15)
Cutoff Call 3 bet (#24)
Cutoff Raise 3 bet (#13)
Button Call 3 bet (#24)
Button Raise 3 bet (#13)
Early Position 4 Bet Range (#33)
Middle Position 4 Bet Range (#33)
Cutoff 4 Bet Range (#33)
Button 4 Bet Range (#33)
Small Blind 4 Bet Range (#33)
Big Blind 4 Bet Range (#33)
4Bet Success (#37)
4bet vs Resteal (#14, #47)

Some are available, but don't actually work yet. This will be fixed in 1.12

Azalin
07-28-2011, 12:04 PM
This thread started almost 5 months ago and still the new stats have not been added/implemented and there is still no ETA on it.

I know you guys are busy with HEM 2 and all but this is something that ruins your image to the potential buyers
of HEM 2.

Patvs
07-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Most stats have been added/implemented for a long time already.
First as report stats. Then as HUD stats.

There are only a couple that display "doh" and are not working.

snowwhite
07-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Would it be possible to get sb steal against only me in the bb?

Azalin
07-29-2011, 06:27 AM

Is it possible to get a list of all the HUD stats that are implemented AND work correctly?

I follow the threads about new releases but still I dont know which are implemented and are correct (I am not talking about the "doh" stats here) and which (if any) are still to come.

I would hate to use stats that look correct (I see a number for them) and later I find out that this not the case.

Thanks

Biju
07-29-2011, 08:58 AM

So where is V1.12 if they're all working? Where is the list we were promised as an faq explaining each stat in detail? Did the Steal limped pot stat get updated (I'm sick of linking to it but a simple search om me will show at least three posts on this IF you care to look) It's always "it's coming in a few days." This is MONTHS LATE and it's just excuse after excuse. lets see some action.

StonedShisha
07-29-2011, 09:21 AM
I can see where this Biju guy is rude..
But unfortuanally, I can also see where he has a point... I do hope theres some final updates coming soon so i can finally complete my HUD which has been on hold for a "soon soon soon" while.. which has been taking a bit longer then i was really expecting..

Biju
07-29-2011, 09:23 AM
I can see where this Biju guy is rude..

................that was my polite version!!!!!!!!

gareth336
07-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Any ETA on the new completed release? We have been waiting a long time on this. Just a rough idea. If it's going to be another 2 weeks or a month or longer, at least give us an idea...

StonedShisha
07-29-2011, 09:58 AM
this has already been asked over and over again..
they have the same answer.. its coming.. "soon"..

alllala
07-29-2011, 11:27 AM

You should be really cautious with what you are saying. This is just a real arrogant way of telling us to shut the fuck up and never ever to expect a working version of HM1.

Most stats have been added? Just a couple (real important) that display "doh".
If u count an unfinished, not really working as supposed to be beta as an achievment, then patvs you are you just mad.

Is this what we have to expect for HM2, too?

Patvs
07-29-2011, 11:35 PM
So where is V1.12 if they're all working? Where is the list we were promised as an faq explaining each stat in detail? Did the Steal limped pot stat get updated (I'm sick of linking to it but a simple search om me will show at least three posts on this IF you care to look) It's always "it's coming in a few days." This is MONTHS LATE and it's just excuse after excuse. lets see some action.

Which stat isn't working for you? (after you've reimported the hands into a new database)

The stats that were not working: (june 15)
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/117/cid45c2004edc2840428216.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/cid45c2004edc2840428216.jpg/)

line1: BB Raise sb limp, BB raise first, BB VPIP unopened, BB VPIP 1 Limper, BB PFR 1 Limper, BB VPIP 2 Limpers, BB PFR 2 Limpers, Fold to 4bet
line2: Fold Check fold as PFR, Fold to Flop CR, Fold to Turn CR, Flop to river CR
line3: Flop CB (ip ), Flop CB (oop), Turn CR 3bet pot, Turn CB (ip ), Turn CB (oop), River CB 3bet Pot, River CB (ip ), River CB (oop)
line4: Fold to river CB 3bet Pot, Raise river CB 3bet Pot

Update: (july 29)
I reimported some hands into a NEW database. I don't get any "doh" errors anymore.
The only issue is the session stats for these new stats don't show anything.
And I believe one old stat (that worked in 1.11.06g) stopped working in 1.11.07

You should be really cautious with what you are saying. This is just a real arrogant way of telling us to shut the fuck up and never ever to expect a working version of HM1.

Most stats have been added? Just a couple (real important) that display "doh".
If u count an unfinished, not really working as supposed to be beta as an achievment, then patvs you are you just mad.

Is this what we have to expect for HM2, too?

HM2 uses a different system to write stats. Roy can literally write 1 stat a minute.
Unlike HM1 where there is a difference in reports stats, HUD stats and HUD session stats (although they're all for the same stat) and they're difficult to write.

Biju
07-30-2011, 12:46 AM
Which stat isn't working for you? (after you've reimported the hands into a new database)

I haven't updated from 1.11.06d because I dont trust the s/ware.

In later versions there were issues with the stats, then the replayer, then Windows made some changes and my system is working OK and I knew I'd have to construct a full new data base so I decided to "wait for a few days" for release of 1.12. tbh I always try and wait for a full release or a couple of minor releases before updating as i'm usually not bothered about having the very latest up to date version over the more important fact of a fully working system - too many times in the past I've loaded the latest version and it didn't work and as a non computer whizz kid had to spend hours and hours (that undoubtedy would take many people minutes) getting the system working again or rolling back. I have no interest in being a pioneering beta tester. I want a working system. To get that I feel I have to lag back several releases and find this frustrating especially so now with this release having so many features I want and where they have been promised for a long time, and still the final release isn't forthcoming and none of you will commit to a time frame and it seems it's all related to your developing HM2 and not having the resources to fulfill HEM.

I dread having to start from scratch learning this and may well not bother as HEM does pretty much what I want and need as I don't want to become a HUD robot.

So please get a working 1.12 out as promised months ago. You have a great great product but your communication with your customer base, and internally it seems at times, is beyond crap. Don't forsake HEM for HM2 as you might find a lot of people will stay where they are.

Patvs
07-30-2011, 01:41 AM
1.11.07a is not a beta version.

We beta tested with the new HUD stats with 1.11.07 build 1, build 2 etc. (when 1.11.06g remained linked to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe as the official release)
We complicated things by at point (after 1.11.07 build 4) calling it 1.12 internal. Then dropping the 1.12 internal entirely.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe now is 1.11.07a.

How large is your database?
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

The first time you start HoldemManager it will perform a massive database update. Ignore any "not responding" error until it unfreezes.

alllala
07-30-2011, 08:38 AM
Do you play poker Patvs?

I don´t think so. Otherwise u wouldn´t try to sell us the 1.11.07a version for a non beta release, when the Fold to 4Bet doesn´t work.

Furthermore, I don´t want to rereimport all the Million Hands in my Database everytime you fix one of the broken stats.

And why do you show us only so few stats in your Hud. I miss for example the 5bet, fold to 5 bet stat.

Biju
07-30-2011, 10:52 AM
I have 2.5M hands. I hate messing with new databases. What is outstanding or doesn't work between the latest Ver 1.11.07a and the vaunted 1.12 I def do not want to keep rehashing new databases and from memory one of the HEM staff said wait for 1.12

I use H/grabber for Bodog.
I use Hand repalyer a lot.
I have Windows 7

Patvs
07-30-2011, 08:52 PM
I have 2.5M hands. I hate messing with new databases. What is outstanding or doesn't work between the latest Ver 1.11.07a and the vaunted 1.12 I def do not want to keep rehashing new databases and from memory one of the HEM staff said wait for 1.12

Fold to 5bet hasn't been added yet. (5bet has)

And I believe one old stat (that worked in 1.11.06g) stopped working in 1.11.07

And Fold to 4-bet will display "doh" if you have that stat in a HUD pop. (it will display "doh" in the main "Default_Preflop" popup.) But it will show the correct value if you just add it to your HUD.

Biju
07-30-2011, 09:23 PM
Fold to 5bet hasn't been added yet. (5bet has)

And Fold to 4-bet will display "doh" if you have that stat in a HUD pop. (it will display "doh" in the main "Default_Preflop" popup.) But it will show the correct value if you just add it to your HUD.

So if I d/l 1.11.07a once the above are sorted and 1.12 gets released will I need to create a new d/b again.

Patvs
07-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Fold to 5bet: You should always assume that you will need to reimport the hands if you want to see the results for that stat on all your old hands. However the new stats will work on all your newly played hands, even if you don't create a new database.

Fold to 4bet: I think no reimport will be required to fix the popup. Since the HUD stat already displays the correct info.

Biju
07-30-2011, 10:29 PM
So at what point will I not need to create a new data base every time a change is made. 1.12 at a guess. Perhaps you can see why everyone wants to see the 1.12 release that was due a long time back.

StonedShisha
07-30-2011, 11:11 PM
I'd like to be able to type my swedish letters å ä and ö . those are still pretty common i europe I think. Could someone please pass on this request to developers.
thanks

Patvs
07-31-2011, 12:24 AM
So at what point will I not need to create a new data base every time a change is made. 1.12 at a guess. Perhaps you can see why everyone wants to see the 1.12 release that was due a long time back.

That point doesn't exist. HoldemManager strives (with the database update) to apply all the new stats on all your old hands. Since with most stats, HoldemManager can base them on information already in your existing tables.

But lets suppose (theoretical example) we add the new -recently requested- stat "minraise %". HoldemManager has the information how often a player raises. But there is no table... yet, how often an opponent specifically 2x BB, 2.5x BB, 3x BB, 3.5x BB raises, so the HUD stat will not be able to show how often a player minraises. You'll have to reimport all the handshistories into a new database for that.

Once this information exists in a table, if we'd want to add a new stat like "fold to minraise", or "3bet minraise" (using information from existing tables) a similar database update can fix this.

1.11.07a and its database update already anticipate which new information needs to be tracked when importing handhistories. Currently the formula for 1 stat may be wrong, or the formula has as error resulting in "doh": that can be fixed without having to reimport all your handhistories into a new database.

When 1.12 is released the same will apply for all future stats: you may still need to reimport your hands into a new database. Especially since we don't write this "database update" code for each new stat. Most users don't need "Turn CR 3bet pot" as a HUD stat, so they suffer if a database update would be performed every time a new stat is added.

If you want to use a new stat, be prepared to reimport your handhistories into a new database.
And instead of waiting for 1.12, I suggest you try 1.11.07a. (and add Fold to 4-bet as a HUD stat if you want to use it)

I'd like to be able to type my swedish letters å ä and ö . those are still pretty common i europe I think. Could someone please pass on this request to developers.
thanks

In the notes? I think in HM1 this is limited due to the nature of the database.
HM1 originally started with ASCII formatting only using:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e0/ASCII_Code_Chart-Quick_ref_card.png

Biju
07-31-2011, 12:16 PM

This still happening?

Biju
08-07-2011, 12:56 PM
bump fao Morny

Dustangel
08-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Need

Fold/Call/Raise_CB.flop.ip
Fold/Call/Raise_CB.turn.ip
Fold/Call/Raise_CB.river.ip

Fold/Call/Raise_CB.flop.oop
Fold/Call/Raise_CB.turn.oop
Fold/Call/Raise_CB.river.oop

fixed. Jus' saying.

Biju
08-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Morny - Was an FAQ describing each stat created as was promised. I specifically ask to know the difference between steal pot that there was an issue with having two different stats called the same thing Steal Limped Pot one a report one a HUD stat. I want to know which is the one I want as a HUD stat where a player steals pre flop in a multi limped pot.

morny
08-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi Biju, i know im well overdue on creating the FAQ for the updated stats, i wish i had a better excuse other than its being extremely busy lately and i have had to re-organise a bunch of tasks i had planned, i'm hoping i get to this in the next 2-3 days.

Writing that FAQ is a bit more complicated than it sounds as it requires a bit of research to make sure the stat does what the name suggests, does it include or not include limped pots and things like that.

The stat you want in the HUD is renamed to raised limpers in the HUD, its in the limped preflop node. We havent fixed the report section yet but should be done soon.

Biju
08-11-2011, 11:16 AM
ty sir. Just wanted to be sure it was still on your to do list!

Biju
08-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Ok I bit the bullet & d/l V1.11.07b and have created a new database. I'm in the process of adding some new stats to my HUDs pop ups and some questions have cropped up. Please forgive me if these have been answered elsewhere as there's a lot of threads and posts to go through.

3+ bet:

1. There is a Fold to 3b by position stats for every position except BB, or is it elsewhere?
2. Same for Call 3b by position.
3. Is 4b by Position the raise vs 3b EP (etc) total stat? Confused me as it's a different name format or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
4. Are there no Fold to 4b by position of 3b as there are for 4b by position? ie No fold to 4b stats?
5. What are the stats that are xxx.ip and xxxx.blind eg Fold vs 3bCO.blind Fold vs 3bCO.ip etc

Thanks. I'm sure I'll have more as I'm about to start on pre flop pop up in a minute!!!!

Biju
08-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Also confused by what 1 Limper and 2 Limper pre flop stats are . For eg What does, VPIP 1 Limper. EP PFR 1 limper mean.

BvB. I see call fold and 3b Stats for BB v SB but none for SB v BB? Correct or missed them?

martin dtc
08-12-2011, 11:03 AM
What I would like to see is the following:
You do have 'Bet in position/out position vs missed cbets' in all pots, but I would like to see these stats for 3bet pots exclusively.
Is this possible/expected?

Biju
08-14-2011, 11:09 AM
Come on guys. You need to allocate some resources to HEM as well as HM2.

Biju
08-15-2011, 08:20 PM
V1.11.07b. Can an HEM someone explain the following stats or point me to somewhere that explains them all. It seems you have launched a bunch of stats with no explanations of any of them unless I missed it.

3+ bet Section:

1. There is a Fold to 3b by position stats for every position except BB, or is it elsewhere?
2. Same for Call 3b by position and 4b by position.
3. Is 4b by Position the raise vs 3b EP (etc) total stat? or is this refering to the position of the 3b when you 4b (if so impossible to 3b fr EP)? Confused me as it's a different name format or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
4. Are there no Fold to 4b by position of 3b as there are for 4b by position? ie No fold to 4b stats?
5. What are the stats that are xxx.ip and xxxx.blind eg Fold vs 3bCO.blind Fold vs 3bCO.ip etc

1 Limper and 2 Limper pre flop Section.

1. What are all of these stats in these sections? For eg What does, "VPIP 1 Limper" or "EP PFR 1" mean.

BvB. I see call, fold and 3b Stats for BB v SB but no stats for SB v BB? Correct or missed them?

Biju
08-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Bump. This seems to be being missed ovelooked or ignored as I see several HEM people have logged on well after this post and let it slip unanswered down the list. Can anyone help here it's a fundamental issue of your release and no back up to explain it.

morny
08-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Ill make a promise to get the FAQ written today and answer those questions by the end of the day too, i.e within the next 8 hours, again sorry for the delay but expect a response today

Biju
08-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Hey Morny thanks a ton. Look I dodn't expect the faq today, I understand it's a lot of work to write and research, but answering the specific ones I have and others if they have would help in the interim.

I hate moaning and getting on your backs but you all seem to have let it slip lately prob undermanned for everything with the focus on HM2, but that is really frustrating for us.

morny
08-18-2011, 10:26 PM
V1.11.07b. Can an HEM someone explain the following stats or point me to somewhere that explains them all. It seems you have launched a bunch of stats with no explanations of any of them unless I missed it.

3+ bet Section:

Its not really possible for the BB to fold to a 3bet, the only way the BB can raise is if everyone limps to him and if he then raises and gets 3bet then this is counted as a limp/re-raise not a 3bet.

2. Same for Call 3b by position and 4b by position.
(See Above)

3. Is 4b by Position the raise vs 3b EP (etc) total stat? or is this refering to the position of the 3b when you 4b (if so impossible to 3b fr EP)? Confused me as it's a different name format or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
4bet by position is how often you 4bet when your in that position just like if have SB 3bet its how often you 3bet when your in the SB. So a scenario would be 6max or Full Ring, im first to act, i open and get 3bet, action returns to me and i 4bet, im in EP so i 4bet from EP and so this is possible. Does that make sense.

No we didnt add those at this time, fold to 4bet by position would need a pretty huge sample to be worthwhile but we may add it next time were adding stats as i know the 4bet/5bet game is more aggressive these days.

These refer to the position of the player, the FAQ should explain those and if not please let me know and ill also update those

1 Limper and 2 Limper pre flop Section.

1. What are all of these stats in these sections? For eg What does, "VPIP 1 Limper" or "EP PFR 1" mean.
This means how often someone VPIPs when there is 1 limper, where is this EP PFR 1 stat? If you point me to it i can explain but i think i covered these in the new stats definitions i just wrote which ill attach below

BvB. I see call, fold and 3b Stats for BB v SB but no stats for SB v BB? Correct or missed them?
Im just guessing here without looking into it too much but wasnt there already SB vs BB stats and the BvB ones were added for HU players? If this isnt the case let me know and ill look into it further.

Im attaching a word doc with the new definitions for the stats i just added, its > 3am here so havent had time to proof read it, will do that tomorrow and let me know if i missed any other stats and ill get those done too, once i proof read them ill add them to the FAQ tomorrow too

Biju
08-21-2011, 01:23 PM
ty Morny. haven't had a chance to go through this in detail yet but hope to early next week. I figured some of the stats hadn't been added as are less than optimal and just wanted to be sure they weren't called something else such as the limp reraise from BB. I had misunderstood the 4b stat so it was worthwhile for me and I now understand the later ones. cheers

morny
08-26-2011, 10:36 PM
FYI all the new definitions have been added, were hoping to have the final release very soon

domino66
03-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Morny, your Word doc says this stat has been added:

4bet vs. Resteal
% of time player 4bets when facing a 3bet after stealing from either the CO, BTN or SB.

But I can't find it in the HUD...is it in there yet?

Patvs
03-02-2012, 10:47 AM
It's available in HM2.
It's unlikely -although it was on the "add new stats to soon HM" list, it will be added to HM1.

Jeniman
08-03-2012, 04:14 PM
I would like to Hijack position included with the same stats available like Button and Cutoff also have.

Patvs
08-03-2012, 06:10 PM
There are no plans to add new stats (or new -series- of stats such as all positional stats for the -hijack-) to HM1.