PDA

View Full Version : Separating HU stats from 6max stats on HUD

LOLdonkaments
03-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Hi,

I know it's possible to make it so that when i'm playing HU on a 6max table, the HUD stats for villain will be those collected while the hands are played headsup (so say I have a 500 hand database vs. villain and I play HU with him for 100 hands - when we're playing HU, his HUD stats are only gonna show stats from the 100 hand sample).

But is it possible to do it the other way round? So that any stats that I collect from playing villain HU will not affect the stats I see for hands where there are 3 or more players dealt in?

e.g. I play 50 hands headsup with villain on a 6max table and 950 hands with villain where there are 3-6 players dealt in - right now my HUD shows villain stats as 1000 total hands, is there a way to make it so that I only see villain's stats over the 950 hand 6max sample when playing in a full 6max game with him? Obviously I don't want the HU sample to contaminate the 6max sample because the vpip and 3bet stats become pretty inaccurate

Sorry if my question is vague, and thanks for any help!

Patvs
03-04-2011, 08:19 PM
When you play HU at a 6max table...
or when you play 2-3 handed at a 6max table
(against the same opponent)

you can use a #players filter (hud options--> additional HUD filters) to make sure those hands will not mix and affect your stats.

Set it to something like:

2:2-2
3:3-6
4:3-6
5:3-6
6:3-6
7:5-10