PDA

View Full Version : Cash tab - No Hands Found - database problem

skoula
09-01-2014, 03:34 AM
Hi there,

i have strange problem since update im experiencing that when i open Report tab > Cash ive
see only: No Hands Found

Active session tab is ok shows hands, even import maybe working (i didnt check it properly)

Sadly i dont have backup. So is there way to save some hands from db?

What i did:

1) pgadmin > maintenance > vacuum (full and analyze)
2) pgadmin > maitenance > reindex

I did it even in holdem manager: no result in both

Ive imported some hands: no result

On new computer ive installed new postgress + holdem manager
backup database with pgadmin utils and move her to another computer

but im experiencing same problem still: no hands

Ive tryed to do backup in holdem manager just for config and imported in second computer and this works
but i dont have hands to import.

When i try backup database in holdem it dont not create backup file and i suppose that backup will crush.

When i tryed export hands from holdem manager it will end up with announcement that posgress is not found reconect (or so) even if posgress is working properly

When i do sql query on table handhistory (show first 100 rows) they are hands in it.
edit://When i do sql query on table handhistory (show last 100 rows) they are rows but column handhistory is emty.
(I will do more sql queries when i will have little bit time in work.)

edit:// there is text in handhistory column i was looking on the other column (filname which is blank)

Is there way to salvage/recover my hands manually? (sql join tables etc or some kind of util?)

Can anyone help me? I will do almost anything ;)

(sry for my english im not native speaker ;).

with regards

skoula

fozzy71
09-03-2014, 08:29 AM
I am sorry for the delay in reply.

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/3091/How+to+create+a+new+database+and+import+previously +played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1471/How+does+Backup+and+Restore+Database%2C+Settings+a nd+HUD+configs+work%3F

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.