PDA

View Full Version : URGENT, Notecaddy stats stopt working after import export HUD

CreamCrackers
08-31-2014, 07:50 PM
I had a problem with cardspys in HM so i contacted HM and did the following
Gyazo - 7464e879176093b3dc5d8386226da6db.png (http://gyazo.com/7464e879176093b3dc5d8386226da6db)

After this, in my HUD, and popups all my notecaddy stats just show a stripe (no samples) all the cardspys are not displaying, but in notecaddy it self, all my nc stats are still there!!

CreamCrackers
08-31-2014, 07:51 PM
And on top of that all my notes are gone as well, fml

CreamCrackers
08-31-2014, 08:17 PM
I tried going back to a older version of HM but that doesnt seem to resolve the problem

CreamCrackers
08-31-2014, 09:38 PM
Went back to last updated version, did vacuum analyses for HM and NC, but nothing worked :( im off to bed and hoping for good news tommorow :) that doesnt involve creating a new database reinport all data and create all notes again

HossendeHaai
08-31-2014, 09:40 PM
You can try if it works in a new DataBase. If it does, resetting notes is likely needed (File->Reset notes). If it doesn't there is something wrong with the HUD.

CreamCrackers
09-01-2014, 08:10 AM
So i made a new database, imported some hands, but same problem, as to problems with my HUD, in my other HUDs i have the same problem!

CreamCrackers
09-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Iv imported new hands, and on the new hands NC seems to be making NC stats, and they seem to work in my hud, so i gues i will have to work with the new database, and import all hands...

I would like to get my notes back tho, and my marked hands

fozzy71
09-03-2014, 08:40 AM
I am sorry for the delay in reply.

Deleting the prefs file as suggested in the image you posted would not have any effect on your database's hud notes or marked hands so I would guess your previous database was corrupted. If you don't have a database backup containing the hud/hand notes and hand markings from before the corruption there is nothing that can be done to recover them most likely. If the database is still on your computer you can try making a backup of the database then extract the .pghembk backup file with 7zip and open the \file\playernotes.xml with a text editor and see if you can copy them from the text file and paste them in to the replayer HUD or hand history viewer for the same players.

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your previous database if it hasn't been deleted - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/5/Database+Manager+%28Ribbon%29#maintenance

If the new database seems to work properly, and the vacuum/reindex didn't fix your old database, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1471/How+does+Backup+and+Restore+Database%2C+Settings+a nd+HUD+configs+work%3F

CreamCrackers
09-05-2014, 03:38 PM
If i just copy past the hhs found at appdata>roaming>hm>database>firstdatase>players>screennamehero, and after that upload everything in to a new database i have all hhs from me right? since thats all i really care about honestly

fozzy71
09-06-2014, 10:10 AM
If i just copy past the hhs found at appdata>roaming>hm>database>firstdatase>players>screennamehero, and after that upload everything in to a new database i have all hhs from me right? since thats all i really care about honestly

That folder does not contain player notes and you can not copy that folder into a new database parent folder. You need to access the old database from the Database Manager and Backup the [x] Player Notes and [x] Skip Database then restore that file into the new database. If the old database is deleted or inaccessible and you don't have an old backup file you can unzip to copy the playernotes.xml contents manually from the text editor to your new database's HUD or Hand Viewer manually then the notes are likely lost forever.