PDA

View Full Version : HUD Stopped Working Today (always shows "0" hands)

fatbelly
03-04-2011, 09:18 AM
(All questions are for Pot Limit Omaha Heads Up tables on Full Tilt and Pokerstars)

My HUD was working fine yesterday on Full Tilt but stopped working on Pokerstars presumably when they renamed their table types "fast" and "short" instead of naming them according the the number of big blinds. In an effort to fix it I downloaded version 1.11.06b which was linked in one of the threads.

Today when I tried to play I couldn't get my HUD to work on either site. The stats box for my opponent would display on Full Tilt, but it always said "0" (zero) hands and it no longer listed my stats box at all. The hands were definitely importing into Omaha Manager because I could see them in the "Reports" section. I also saw the table listed in the "Table Manager" window.

No matter how many hands I played the stats wouldn't update. I am the biggest computer moron on earth so if you have any solutions or suggestions please explain them in primitive terms.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Fatbelly

praetor
03-04-2011, 06:30 PM
This is happening me on Some Tilt tables, not all , I dont get it

Patvs
03-04-2011, 08:35 PM
PokerStars: renaming the tables "short" is an issue we're aware of. It should be fixed in the next update.

FullTilt had a software update today, but I'm not sure what they changed exactly?

For both PokerStars and Full Tilt can you try to just force the HUD on using TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06b%20Internal-1.exe

Which tables are affected on Full Tilt for you??

praetor
03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
I dont know, I cant tell why some tables work and some tables dont

Its not a table finder issue, because the HUD finds all tables, but some tables everybody shows up as 0 hands

Patvs
03-04-2011, 09:16 PM
Are they a specific type of tables where the HUD doesn't work?

DEEP, CAP, HU, RUSH, MULTI ENTRY?

If the HUD does work on table A... but doesn't on table B. (and A = B are the exactly same type of tables), try creating a new empty database.

Also for Full Tilt: turn off OCR and turn off live tracking (hud options--> site options--> full tilt)

fatbelly
03-05-2011, 01:16 AM
The only tables I have tried are the heads up PLO tables. Neither normal nor deep work.

I could not make the HUD work using tablefinder. The HUD recognizes the table I'm playing on. It even puts up the stats box for my opponent (all entries are zero or blank). But it always reads "0" (zero) hands. It is as if every hand I play vs the opponent is the first one ever. When working properly, it will read "1" hand after the first hand, then "2" hands after the second hand, etc.

It was working fine on Full Tilt but not on Pokerstars until I downloaded the version 1.11.06b Internal 1. Now neither work.

Should I go back to a previous version? If so, which one?

Thanks,
Fatbelly

praetor
03-05-2011, 12:10 PM
Its not working on any tables now - Shallow, Deep, 100BB. I dont play CAP

Its clearly something to do with the latest update

I dont have those things selected, and I have the latest version

Can you get a fix out asap please?

Patvs
03-05-2011, 03:37 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

=1.11.06b FINAL. If you still have issues, create a new empty database.

If you play "short HU tables on PokerStars" you'll have to wait for the next update.

praetor
03-05-2011, 04:47 PM
Updated - didnt work

I created a new empty databse and tried it. Same thing, all players show as 0 hands and no stats

Note this is for all types of PLO tables on FT - Shallow, Deep, Normal

Patvs
03-05-2011, 05:42 PM
(reboot of computer) fixed it. :-