PDA

View Full Version : Can't open new folder?

mksmipalla
12-17-2008, 08:16 PM
I have 2 folders one for Absolute and one for Pokerstars. when I go to Options> configure auto import folders then add new folder it will not let me type anything in the new folder line. I am trying to add the folder to pre-fetch hands.

Al1
12-18-2008, 12:29 PM
I have 2 folders one for Absolute and one for Pokerstars. when I go to Options> configure auto import folders then add new folder it will not let me type anything in the new folder line. I am trying to add the folder to pre-fetch hands.

You have to click the "Select" button on the right.

mksmipalla
12-18-2008, 01:40 PM
did that. It has me browse my computer for a folder to add. How to I add that folder.

Al1
12-18-2008, 01:44 PM
did that. It has me browse my computer for a folder to add. How to I add that folder.

Stars prefetch:
http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

Absolute HUD configuration:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?topicid=43&faqid=126

mksmipalla
12-18-2008, 01:50 PM
Sorry I don't think I am explaning it corectly. When I click on the "select" button on the add new folder line I can not type anything in that line. The absolute and starts folders are both fine. When I made thoses I clicked the select button then when the box comes up to I just went to absolute then hand histories and clicked it and the folder was made. Where should I add the pre-fetch folder text or is the pre-fetch folder somewhere under another name already made?

Also is there a way to prefetch on Absolute?

Thank you for your quick replys

Al1
12-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Sorry I don't think I am explaning it corectly. When I click on the "select" button on the add new folder line I can not type anything in that line. The absolute and starts folders are both fine. When I made thoses I clicked the select button then when the box comes up to I just went to absolute then hand histories and clicked it and the folder was made. Where should I add the pre-fetch folder text or is the pre-fetch folder somewhere under another name already made?

Also is there a way to prefetch on Absolute?

Thank you for your quick replys

Ho, yeha. You can't type anything in the line in fact. The folder you have to target to prefetch on Stars is here: RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data. Just select it like you have done for your HHs directories.

Not sure you can prefetch for Absolute, will ask morny about that (Support).

mksmipalla
12-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Ok. thank you. After I make the new folder I just open a table or two and it will start reading stats? Also if I have this running and then I want to sit at the table do I have to chage folders manualy or anything or just join the table like normal and it will automaticly start using my stars hand history fold. No duplicate hands will be stored? Thanks for all the info.

Al1
12-18-2008, 02:45 PM
Ok. thank you. After I make the new folder I just open a table or two and it will start reading stats? Also if I have this running and then I want to sit at the table do I have to chage folders manualy or anything or just join the table like normal and it will automaticly start using my stars hand history fold. No duplicate hands will be stored? Thanks for all the info.

Yes, it will display stats for your opponents (from your DB) even if you are not seated.
Everthing is automatic.

mksmipalla
12-18-2008, 03:23 PM
Oh, it only dispalys stats from my DB for players at the tables. It is not collecting stats on the players at the table?

morny
12-18-2008, 05:43 PM
Its not possible to prefetch on Absolute anymore since they updated their software

mksmipalla
12-18-2008, 06:31 PM
Ok thanks. I might not be understanding the pre-fetching. Is it collecting stats from the open table while I'm not at it or only showing me stats for the players at the table that are already in my DB.

morny
12-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Prefetch collects a HH so it can attach the stats already in the database without you having to sit in, so you can see whos good or bad before you sitin

mksmipalla
12-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Ok so I guess if I am looking at a table with players that I have no stats on then the pre-fetching would not work. Correct?

Al1
12-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Ok so I guess if I am looking at a table with players that I have no stats on then the pre-fetching would not work. Correct?

Just the 1 hand HM need to display the HUD.