PDA

View Full Version : Pop up designer

gure90306
08-30-2014, 12:35 AM
When Im hovering over players Vpip or Pfr I get the Default_steal pop up and it does not appear as the main pop up and I must click a black back ground of the Hud to display its main pop up. How can I change this?
Easy question but I can't seemed to figure it out

Thanks in advance.

MartinBKK
08-30-2014, 02:03 AM
In HUD settings select "stat appearance". Highlight the stat you want to allocate a popup to then select the popup you want to allocate to that stat from the dropdown popup menu.

MartinBKK
08-30-2014, 02:07 AM
Deleted Post - worked out my own question.

gure90306
08-30-2014, 02:59 AM
thanks dude, If you can answer one more question is it better to have all stat in the main pop up?
On the top of the main pop up tabs I have> Preflop Flop Turn River with a bit of more information do more people use in one pop up stat or put different stat by

MartinBKK
08-30-2014, 04:12 AM
thanks dude, If you can answer one more question is it better to have all stat in the main pop up?
On the top of the main pop up tabs I have> Preflop Flop Turn River with a bit of more information do more people use in one pop up stat or put different stat by

Hey no worries.

I personally have made popups for each stat. So for 3 betting i have all the stats i want to see relating to 3 bets in 1 popup and all the popups relating to steals in another etc etc. I guess it is just personal preference just go with whatever you feel comfortable with so you can make the best decisions possible when playing.

I find making the popups quite time consuming though so check out the popup configs people have shared in the forum. You might find some you like in there and it will save you a lot of time.

gure90306
08-30-2014, 07:10 AM
There still seems to be a problem.
When I click main pop up/table hud there is no Default_steal under visible, but when I stop hud and click popup designer it is always opened as Default_steal and I must click and go to default main pop up to custom design my pop up.

_Loki_
08-30-2014, 08:24 AM
When I click main pop up/table hud there is no Default_steal under visible, but when I stop hud and click popup designer it is always opened as Default_steal and I must click and go to default main pop up to custom design my pop up. Don't use your Default_xxxx popups for redesigning. Those popups are attached to stats in your default HUDs. I make a renamed copy of the popup that is closest to my needs & redesign that. Then I take out the default popup from the stat & put in my new popup.

If that doesn't help POST SCREENSHOTS here that shows your problem. Difficult to understand & explain without pictures.
If you can't find a popup that you made - it helps to "refresh" HM2 by closing the program & relaunching it!

gure90306
08-30-2014, 09:24 AM
So I've renamed a Default Main popup which is the one I wanted, what do you mean I take out the default popup from the stat and put it in a new pop up? do you mean under the Mainpopup/Table hud I put it in under the visible section? I renamed Default main popup and renamed it 5555 and it showed up under the Main popup/Table hud on the available side. But under the visible section I have Preflop
Steal
Flop
Turn
River
And I had the option of putting the Default main popup which I renamed to 5555 I just add that available popup? I also like Nash_ Push_Call

gure90306
08-30-2014, 09:37 AM
Hi, Loki

When I move my mouse over the VPIP stat on the table its showing this and I would like it to show the Default main popup which I've renamed to redesign.
How can I change that?153672

_Loki_
08-30-2014, 09:59 AM
HM2 > HUD Settings > Select the HUD you want to use so it shows in the picture [top left]
Left sidebar > Stat Appearance
In "Selected Stat" section click on TOT VPIP [if that's the stat you mean there's no stat called "VPIP stat"] > in the "Popup" box [bottom of window] select the popup named "redesign" > Click "Apply" button > Click "OK" button

Done

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/29/HUD+Settings+%7B47%7D+Stat+Appearance