PDA

View Full Version : HUD not getting live data from Poker Stars

bngnac
12-17-2008, 05:43 PM
The table manager see's the table that I am playing at but it never gets any hand data. Once I leave the table the data then gets imported into Holdem Manager.
Thanks,
Mike Suite

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using i.e 1.06.04 Beta 12 (not the latest Version)? 1.07

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Only use Poker Stars

3) We Have detailed FAQ's that explain how to set it up for each site, its often 1 setting or 1 box not been ticked that causes the problem so follow these FAQs exactly and aknowledge that it is setup as per the FAQ: I have gone step by step through the FAQ's multiple times

4) Check to see if the Hand Histories are showing up in the correct folder. Go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and check the location of the folder HM checks for the Hand Histories. Then while playing go to that folder and see if new Hand Histories that correspond to the tables your playing are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

If you right click inside the folder and choose View > Details you can sort the hands by date modified if there is lots of hand histories. Please let us know if Hand Histories are showing up in this folder or not? Yes they are there

4a) If the Hand Historys are showing up then skip this section. If they dont show up then go back to the FAQ, they should show how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

5) So by now you should have confirmed in answering each question that you have setup the folders correctly and the hands are appearing in the correct folder. Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes but not live the import will get errors on live games and import no hand data untill I am no longer at the table

6) Have you tried the Table Manager and did it work? It sees the table that I am at but never it see's any hands that I play

7) If you open the HH are they written in English, they should be btw? Yes

Al1
12-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Can you create a new DB, play a little and tell me if it change something? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146