PDA

View Full Version : Fold to turn bet stat

gure90306
08-28-2014, 06:06 AM
Im confused..
Is this stat called Turn fold or Turn bet fold?

Thanks in advance

_Loki_
08-28-2014, 07:10 AM
[Fold to a bet on the turn] Is this stat called Turn fold or Turn bet fold? In the HUD stats...

"Turn vs Bet" section > "Turn Fold" stat
% of times a player folds on turn when facing a bet on the turn
This counts ALL folds on the turn by the player

"Turn Bet" section > "Turn Bet - Fold" stat
% of times a player folds on the turn after betting on the turn and being raised on the turn
This counts SOME folds on the turn by the player - those in which he made a bet & then folded

There is a good reference guide for such questions here. Because it's for the Cloud HUD I take it to be the most recent & likely most accurate:-
HM Cloud HUD Stat Descriptions (http://www.proprofs.com/knowledgebase/view/?t=hm-cloud-hud-stat-descriptions)

gure90306
08-28-2014, 07:34 AM
morning Loki,

thank you!
Do many players use Hm cloud hud?

_Loki_
08-28-2014, 08:16 AM
morning gure,

I don't know how many - it doesn't matter if it's stable, reliable & kept up-to-date by the developers - which it will be of course - it's very obviously the future direction of both HM & PokerTracker since it will provide a steady revenue rather than a one off payment eaten up by endless support costs. The user can worry a lot less about their hardware & software performance...

I use HM2 on my PC, but I'm thinking of trying HMCloud since it's free for low volume
I think I'll give it a try after the next Cloud update...

Some benefits listed here:- HM Cloud (http://www.holdemmanager.com/hm-cloud/?faq=1)
It's very light on computing resources, no postgreSQL to mess with & you highly portable

gure90306
08-28-2014, 08:25 AM
For now Im having trouble figuring out HM2 :)

Dr. Pack
11-28-2020, 06:57 AM
Hi experts,

I continue on this thread as I don't find in HM3 the stats for the general fold percentage for each one of the distinct streets (general % for flop, general % for turn and general % for river). For each of them I find just more specific stats. Can you please tell me which ones can I pick to have this details?

Thanks

fozzy71
11-28-2020, 12:32 PM
Hi experts,

I continue on this thread as I don't find in HM3 the stats for the general fold percentage for each one of the distinct streets (general % for flop, general % for turn and general % for river). For each of them I find just more specific stats. Can you please tell me which ones can I pick to have this details?

Thanks

This is an HM2 thread. In the future please start new HM3 related threads in the HM3 forums instead.

We do not have those general fold by street stats available in HM3. We do have a general 'Postflop Fold' stat however.