PDA

View Full Version : HUD and POPUP diverge from PT4

Macevd
08-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi, there is an important difference I have noticed between the way stats are displayed in HM2 and PT4 which IŽll like to know if can be solved.
In PT4 when I see a % it also shows how many times in total opportunities that has occured if I move the mouse pointer over the stat in the HUD also it can be seen if you look for the stats on the Popup.

example: fold to 3bet 60% (6/10)

But in HM2 it is only showed in the Popup window (so it takes more time to look for) and more important it does not show how many times that has occured and only shows the total opportunities

example: fold to 3bet 60% (10)

Obviously on this example is easier to calculate 60% of 10 is 6, but on more complex numbers is more difficult to figure it out and takes some important time wich you dont have if you are multitabling.

So I want to know if there is a way I can get the HM2 to do it the same way PT4 does, showing the detail only by rolling the mouse over or at least show it on the popup window next to every percentage, example:

RFI 40% (40/100) 3Bet 8% (5/60) PT4

Instead of

RFI 40% (100) 3Bet 8% (60) HM2

udbrky
08-25-2014, 09:52 PM
We show the # of opportunities in the popup until it reaches 100, then just show the %.

This has been suggested in the past, but we use the popups when you hover. It provides a lot of information and lets you keep the HUD simpler.

Macevd
08-25-2014, 10:13 PM
Well I find better to access the popups if I click the stat in the HUD because actually is a little messy to have them changing as you hover, also I understand HM2 not showing the action/number of opportunities after 100, that makes sense, but before the 100 I will like to be able to see the ratio because it is better if you play Mtts and don't happen to have that much history with the villain.
So your answer is that these is the way thing are and there is no way to change it?
Maybe there should be an option on the HUD or popup designer so we can choose and make it the way we needed, for you is as simple as adding a checkbox on the editor or something so customers can make the choice.
For me it is very important as I make a living playing mtts, and I know many other mtt players who prefer PT4 mainly because of these, now it probably doesn't matter that much for you as you just merge with PT, but for me as a customer is a big deal and I actually had being considering the possibility.

I know there is a check box for choosing betwen Popups showing at hovering or clicking, I have it at clicking, so I will like the HUD to show a little box with the action/oportunities ratio at hovering as it is in PT4 or at least to show it that way on the popups instead of only the number of oportunities

udbrky
08-26-2014, 03:53 PM
Thank you for the suggestion. We will discuss it over the next couple of days and make a decision on whether to add the requested feature. We would love to add everyone’s suggestions, but we also need to be careful that we do not over complicate the software with too many features. As a result not all of them are implemented. If we do not add your feature on this occasion, we may reconsider it if more people also show support for it.

Macevd
08-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Thanks, thats all I wanted!