PDA

View Full Version : Rollback

proseti
08-24-2014, 08:30 AM
How to rollback to the previous version ? I have problems with new update. Few months ago I had big problem too with new update and after many many tries I didn't fix it, so now I want to rollback asap. I dont want to fight with ur bugs and mistakes...

fozzy71
08-24-2014, 10:16 AM
How to rollback to the previous version ? I have problems with new update. Few months ago I had big problem too with new update and after many many tries I didn't fix it, so now I want to rollback asap. I dont want to fight with ur bugs and mistakes...

I explained how to rollback in the other thread and quoted your reply:

I want to roll back because with previous version I didn't have any problems. Now I have... but not with zomm, just with normal tables 6max. Some tables work good some tables doesn't have good hud windows next to players.

Have you explained the problems you are having with the new build to us in another thread or email and sent us log files? Simply rolling back without reporting the problems and sending us logs won't help us to reproduce your problems and solve them in our next/future updates.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Which site/games are you playing and how many tables? How big is your database?

Have you tried the performance tips in our stickied thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/494402-hm2-performance-tips.html)?

What exactly are the problems you are having? Your quotes/posts above are very vague and don't really tell us anything about what specific problems you are having.

To help us narrow down what might be causing the issue please try to answer all the questions above, reproduce the issue and follow these instructions for sending us a log file directly after the crash and before you restart HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

Please also include detailed information on the steps to reproduce the issue as this will help us resolve this issue quicker. Please include a link to this thread and your forum name as well.