PDA

View Full Version : Issue with HUD Opacity

goldy14
08-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Hey guys,

I have a new issue I cannot set anymore the HUD opacity when I go in the HUD setting and I try to modify it nothing happens ... And when I go back in the setting the opacity is still set at max amount .. If you have an idea how to fix that would appreciate a lot the help.

Thanks in advance.

_Loki_
08-23-2014, 01:03 PM
HUD opacity when I go in the HUD setting and I try to modify it nothing happens
Are you first selecting the HUD you are using at the tables from the drop down in the top left?
It's possible you're changing the opacity of a different HUD

goldy14
08-24-2014, 07:28 AM
Problem is fixed I restarted table Ninja and then Hem and the modification of Hud oppacity was back available...

fountouris
08-24-2014, 04:04 PM
The problem is caused by NinjaVision. You have to DISABLE ninjavision to be able to change your HUD opacity to your prefered settings. If not , everytime you run Tableninja ti changes HM2 HUD opacity to maximum.

I had the same problem and it took me about one week to find what's happening,I asked Tableninja support about that and they said that the only way to make Ninjavision woek is to make their software change Hm2 opacity settings.

udbrky
08-25-2014, 09:10 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.