PDA

View Full Version : Auto seating speed on ipoker (Poker770 skin)

sweetswing1
08-22-2014, 09:30 PM
Hello,

I have searched but not found an answer. When I open up my poker client in speed the auto seat feature is not working. When I click on site setup and select 6max and then seat 3 and exit nothing happens. If I go back into site setup it does not save my settings. It goes back to heads up for some reason. Can anyone help?

fozzy71
08-23-2014, 01:18 PM
Hello,

I have searched but not found an answer. When I open up my poker client in speed the auto seat feature is not working.

What do you mean exactly? The ipoker client is not saving the check mark when you toggle on auto center?

When I click on site setup and select 6max and then seat 3 and exit nothing happens. If I go back into site setup it does not save my settings. It goes back to heads up for some reason. Can anyone help?

It always defaults to HU in the Site Setup menu when you close/open that menu but if you change it to 6max it should show your previous selection for seat 3.

Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup#5

sweetswing1
08-23-2014, 05:32 PM
What do you mean exactly? The ipoker client is not saving the check mark when you toggle on auto center?

It always defaults to HU in the Site Setup menu when you close/open that menu but if you change it to 6max it should show your previous selection for seat 3.

Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

1) Open one Table only and ensure at least 1 hand has imported before moving to step 2.
2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD to the correct position.
3) Now you can open more tables and it should be automatically configured. Let at least 1 hand import before changing anything as this is needed to gather the correct positions.

If you have any difficulty following the above method with the arrow buttons you can set the positions manually as explained here - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2931/Site+Setup#5

thanks!

fozzy71
08-24-2014, 07:56 AM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.