PDA

View Full Version : Notes.myname.xml

jinshan0809
08-20-2014, 07:38 AM
Hi,

I need help. when I run on the color coding when NoteCaddy to find lost file notes.myname.xml at pokerstars folder.How can I build notes.myname.xml at pokerstars file folder?

sreticentv
08-20-2014, 10:50 AM
You need to make some note in PokerStars or add a color for some player for that file to be created.
Also you may need to go to file->settings->color settings in NoteCaddy and specify the file there. It tries to auto detect but if it didn't exist then you should enter it in settings

C:\Users\{YourWindowsLogin}\AppData\Local\PokerSta rs\...

jinshan0809
08-23-2014, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=sreticentv;2371442]You need to make some note in PokerStars or add a color for some player for that file to be created.
Also you may need to go to file->settings->color settings in NoteCaddy and specify the file there. It tries to auto detect but if it didn't exist then you should enter it in settings

C:\Users\{YourWindowsLogin}\AppData\Local\PokerSta rs\...

Hi,

I undersrand it to be set in the settings, but I can not establish a set of guiding the content of xml file. I creaated an empty xml file, it can be found ,but it does not work. Where can I find this type of content xml file?

sreticentv
08-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Don't create an empty xml file. It needs to be created by pokerstars. NoteCaddy assumes that file will be created. Any problems with that file existing is outside of the scope of what I can help you with.