PDA

View Full Version : HM2 stopped importing hands

Ekoy90
08-20-2014, 04:16 AM
Hi! Today HM2 stopped importing hands. It has imported only 7 of 30 hand I've played. HUD also stopped, after players changed on the table HM2 showed HUDs for players how already have left. I've rebooted HM2, created new database, and so on, nothing helped. Everything worked fine, until morning of today. I didn't install any new software, didn't turn on any firewalls or anti-virus apps. PokerStars site. What to do? Thank you

_Loki_
08-20-2014, 06:17 AM
Hi! Today HM2 stopped importing hands. It has imported only 7 of 30 hand I've played. HUD also stopped, after players changed on the table HM2 showed HUDs for players how already have left. I've rebooted HM2, created new database, and so on, nothing helped. Everything worked fine, until morning of today. I didn't install any new software, didn't turn on any firewalls or anti-virus apps. PokerStars site. What to do? Thank you Do not post in the Russian language forum AND the English language forum. Are you expecting people to do double the work for your benefit?

The problem probably relates to [1] or [2] below.

[1] NO ZOOM HUD:-
Are your problems with Zoom or with all games at PokerStars? If it's just Zoom then read the first posts in these two threads & then update HM2 to version 8175
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/511222-2-0-8175-official-release-thread-pokerstars-zoom-pkr-merge-more.html
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/509352-blitz-dll-starcommunicator-hm2-false-positive-trojan-virus-latest-v8167.html

[2] NO HUD ON ANY POKERSTARS TABLES - FOLDER PATHS:-
If you are not getting a HUD on all games then check all your folder paths for PokerStars on the client & in HM2 & make sure they match exactly... Currently, Stars has an issue where it changes the hand history folder. In their options, and in the user.ini, it will say:
c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistory

But it creates and puts the hands in:
c:\users\appdata\local\pokerstars\HandHistoryUsern ame

We read from the user.ini file, thus the correct folder is not in the list.

Due to Windows permissions, that folder may not add to the Site Setup.

In that case, you need to create a new folder, such as:

c:\starshh

Ekoy90
08-20-2014, 07:55 AM
Do not post in the Russian language forum AND the English language forum. Are you expecting people to do double the work for your benefit?

Thank you for help! It worked! And I'm sorry for cross-posting. I didn't want anybody to do a double work. I just needed quick response, and in Russian forum, thought it would be to long, so I created a new post here, and forgot to delete first one.

_Loki_
08-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Thank you for help! It worked! And I'm sorry for cross-posting. I didn't want anybody to do a double work. I just needed quick response, and in Russian forum, thought it would be to long, so I created a new post here, and forgot to delete first one. No problem. Which solution worked? [1] or [2]?

Ekoy90
08-20-2014, 07:58 AM
Number [2]

udbrky
08-21-2014, 06:47 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Cross posting happens, it's not a big deal. But in the future, it suffices to just post in one.