PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Zoom HM1

windslake
08-19-2014, 08:51 PM
I have problem when i play zoom in pokerstars. The hud have some hand behind. My computer have windows xp and i have holdem manager 1.
I try to put pokerstars.exe in administrator but this funtion do not exist. yesterday i download the last update of holdem manager 1. Well if you can help me, i will be very happy. thx

Patvs
08-19-2014, 08:52 PM
Copy C:/Progam Files(x86)/HoldemManager2/blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2
to C:/Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager

If you don't have HM2, just download and install it, just so you can get those two files.

windslake
08-20-2014, 09:48 AM
Copy C:/Progam Files(x86)/HoldemManager2/blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2
to C:/Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager

If you don't have HM2, just download and install it, just so you can get those two files.

First thx for your super fast response you are making and very goob job. I did it everything you said but now is just 1 hand behind, please help.

Patvs
08-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Add C:/Progam Files(x86)/HoldemManager2/blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 to the exceptions list of your anti virus program.

Reboot your computer.
Start HM2 first.
Then open PokerStars.

windslake
08-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
Add C:/Progam Files(x86)/HoldemManager2/blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 to the exceptions list of your anti virus program.

Reboot your computer.
Start HM2 first.

Then open PokerStars.

Im using windows XP professional N version 2002 Service Pack 3, AVG anti virus free, i not use firewall

Jedi
08-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Was going to start thread but i have same problem so will try this.
HEM2 works fine with rush so i use HEM2 for that.
And HEM1 is running well for stars tourneys and don't want to update anything as that always = hours of fixing everything when update breaks it.
Is abit crazy changing between progams all the time maybe i should just try to get one working with everything.
I'll back up everything then try it.

Jedi
08-20-2014, 11:29 AM
i got the one hand lag now instead of 5 hand lag so is fixing something.

fozzy71
08-20-2014, 05:02 PM
Im using windows XP professional N version 2002 Service Pack 3, AVG anti virus free, i not use firewall

Did you add the exceptions to AVG and make sure it did not quarantine those 2 files? If that doesn't help try uninstalling AVG and replace it with Security Essentials for a free antivirus that won't conflict with the HM2 files. If you don't want to use a free AV try Kaspersky or ESET. AVG causes all sorts of problems with HM1/2 and we can not recommend it in good conscience even if you do set exceptions.

If you continue to have problems I would suggest you try HM2 as we no longer update or provide support for HM1 in general.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager

fozzy71
08-20-2014, 05:05 PM
Was going to start thread but i have same problem so will try this.
HEM2 works fine with rush so i use HEM2 for that.
And HEM1 is running well for stars tourneys and don't want to update anything as that always = hours of fixing everything when update breaks it.
Is abit crazy changing between progams all the time maybe i should just try to get one working with everything.
I'll back up everything then try it.

We prefer customers start a new thread in general even if they find something similar as it can be confusing trying to be sure we solve everyone's problem if they post in the same thread as most customers on the forums do not add avatars.

If the instructions above do not help with your HM1 issues there is nothing else we can do as we no longer update or provide support for HM1 problems.

i got the one hand lag now instead of 5 hand lag so is fixing something.

I am not clear if you are having problems with HM1 or HM2. If it is HM2 please start a new thread in the HM2 forums and we can try to help you solve your HM2 problems.

Regards,

Fozzy71
Customer Support
Hold'em Manager