PDA

View Full Version : Create a window with just some specific notes

Manni1822
08-17-2014, 10:21 AM
Hello,
I just started with Notecaddy. I want to create a popup window with just some specific stats like
Cbets dry Flop or Cbets wet flop. These notes should only appear if the player Cbets significantly
high or less. How can I make these setting for example?

Thank you!

Manni

sreticentv
08-17-2014, 03:33 PM
You can add them to popups
Grouping, sorting, and organizing notes - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Grouping-sorting-and-organizing-notes.ashx)

You can use the advanced tab in the definition editor to set the appearance conditionally
Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx)

Manni1822
08-17-2014, 10:11 PM
Thank you,
I saw in the HUD Designer, that I can add some precasted badges like "NC.OrderedBadge" or "NC-PrefixedBadge.F".
Can I put all these into one badge together and remove the stuff I do not need?

Manni1822
08-17-2014, 10:44 PM
I also would like to know how I can change some of the definitions like "ThreeBetsHeroOften". In this case I saw that a player significantly three bets me more often than other players. I right clicked on the definition and clicked "modify". I guess in this definition, it should be possible to change this definition completely. I would like to know where I can change the point of time when this definition is shown and when it is not shown. I mean, I dont want to see such a note when he just 3bets me 1% more often than other players.

sreticentv
08-18-2014, 06:51 AM
Thank you,
I saw in the HUD Designer, that I can add some precasted badges like "NC.OrderedBadge" or "NC-PrefixedBadge.F".
Can I put all these into one badge together and remove the stuff I do not need?

I am afraid I don't understand the question here. You add the badge stat to your HUD depending on where you want to show badges. Please see Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx)

I also would like to know how I can change some of the definitions like "ThreeBetsHeroOften". In this case I saw that a player significantly three bets me more often than other players. I right clicked on the definition and clicked "modify". I guess in this definition, it should be possible to change this definition completely. I would like to know where I can change the point of time when this definition is shown and when it is not shown. I mean, I dont want to see such a note when he just 3bets me 1% more often than other players.

You can change definitions per the information I put in my last post.

You can use the advanced tab in the definition editor to set the appearance conditionally

Manni1822
08-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Thank you,
I solved this one. Now I got another problem. I created a new note definition and have "Bomb River mit Nuts $flophandrange" in the description. Problem is, in my HUD is only sth like [R] {}(2) without any text written. How can I add a name correctly?

sreticentv
08-20-2014, 05:05 PM
When you say "my hud" are you referring to the HUD that shows for you? There's a lot of reasons this could happen. If you aren't setting a filter for the actual hands then the note gets taken regardless of what they had. You could go to pre flop->general and specify he had to show down to avoid it. Without you attaching the actual definition here I can't give a more exact answer