PDA

View Full Version : Raise cBet cardrange note

Broot
08-16-2014, 06:13 PM
Can anyone help me create the "Raise cBet cardrange" note?

So that i would be able to see with what hands my opponent raises cBets in single raised pots?

NotecaddyEdge
08-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Hi Broot,

Try this attached file out :)

Broot
08-17-2014, 04:52 AM
Hi Broot,

Includes both, raise cBet IP and OOP. Was thinking only about raise cBet IP, but i guess this one is even better! Many thanks!

Husker73
08-17-2014, 07:50 AM
Excellent. Always wanted something like this.

Husker73
08-17-2014, 08:49 AM
Hi Broot,

For someone like myself who is totally clueless about creating definitions etc, how would I go about amending that definition so I could create 2 seperate ones for in position and out of position? I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, it should be fairly simple but having looked at it I have no idea how to do it.

NotecaddyEdge
08-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Hi Husker73,

You're right it's really easy to separate this into IP and OOP. You'll want to edit the definition name and description with adding either IP or OOP, then in the definition if you go into the Flop / General tab you can uncheck either "In Position" or "Out of Position".

Once that's done you just need to run the pending actions like shown here Pending Tasks - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Pending-Tasks.ashx) :)

Husker73
08-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Hi Husker73,

You're right it's really easy to separate this into IP and OOP. You'll want to edit the definition name and description with adding either IP or OOP, then in the definition if you go into the Flop / General tab you can uncheck either "In Position" or "Out of Position".

Once that's done you just need to run the pending actions like shown here Pending Tasks - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Pending-Tasks.ashx) :)

I swear the position checkbox wasn't there when I looked earlier :)

Anyway, got it done. Thanks very much for the help.

NotecaddyEdge
08-17-2014, 04:52 PM
You're welcome! :)

Husker73
08-17-2014, 05:09 PM
You're welcome! :)

I'm gonna be a pest and ask how I would change it so it only includes single raised pots. I'm assuming I go into the Preflop section and then create an Action Sequence?

NotecaddyEdge
08-17-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm gonna be a pest and ask how I would change it so it only includes single raised pots. I'm assuming I go into the Preflop section and then create an Action Sequence?

No worries! Yes you're right, you'll want to have a Preflop action sequence. An easy way to do it is just create a an action for raise and choose "player's final action this street". You shouldn't need to specify the note recipient here because we already did that on the Flop, by making the cbettor the Preflop raiser.

You'll probably get a warning from NoteCaddy that the recipient isn't defined in the preflop action sequence but it's just a warning and you can disregard it here since we defined it on the Flop.

Broot
08-18-2014, 05:55 AM
I`ve edited that definition to make it IP ONLY, but it doesn`t seem to be working. Can you check it out pls?

Husker73
08-18-2014, 06:39 AM
No worries! Yes you're right, you'll want to have a Preflop action sequence. An easy way to do it is just create a an action for raise and choose "player's final action this street". You shouldn't need to specify the note recipient here because we already did that on the Flop, by making the cbettor the Preflop raiser.

You'll probably get a warning from NoteCaddy that the recipient isn't defined in the preflop action sequence but it's just a warning and you can disregard it here since we defined it on the Flop.

Ignore this, managed to work out what I was gonna ask.

Husker73
08-18-2014, 06:44 AM
I`ve edited that definition to make it IP ONLY, but it doesn`t seem to be working. Can you check it out pls?

Broot did you uncheck the 'Out Of Position' box on the Flop-General tab?

Broot
08-18-2014, 07:15 AM
Broot did you uncheck the 'Out Of Position' box on the Flop-General tab?

Yes!

Husker73
08-18-2014, 07:57 AM
I've changed the stat around a little so that it now only applies to HU hands where the effective stack is greater than 70bb. It all looks fine however when I look at the popus the note appears 3 times. The bottom one appears to be correct, but the other 2 show a result of 99% for the action (the other one shows the correct amount of8%). How do I get rid of the other 2?

NotecaddyEdge
08-18-2014, 01:52 PM

Hi Broot,

The definition seems to be working, well done! I think what you need to do is run your pending actions so that NoteCaddy can redo the notes created for this definition. Pending Tasks - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Pending-Tasks.ashx)

NotecaddyEdge
08-18-2014, 01:53 PM
I've changed the stat around a little so that it now only applies to HU hands where the effective stack is greater than 70bb. It all looks fine however when I look at the popus the note appears 3 times. The bottom one appears to be correct, but the other 2 show a result of 99% for the action (the other one shows the correct amount of8%). How do I get rid of the other 2?

Hi Husker73,

Hmm that is a strange problem. I would recommend to try resetting and reprocessing your notes like in this link How to reset NoteCaddy notes - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-reset-NoteCaddy-notes.ashx). I think that should fix it for you :)

Broot
08-18-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi Broot,

The definition seems to be working, well done! I think what you need to do is run your pending actions so that NoteCaddy can redo the notes created for this definition. Pending Tasks - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Pending-Tasks.ashx)

Resetting and recreating notes seemed to help me. Thanks my man!

It should also help you, Husker73 (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/members/husker73.html) !

Husker73
08-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeah that worked :)

Don't know what it is about NC but I've noticed in the past things sometimes aren't right if you only delete and create notes for a specific stat. Complete reset is obviously the way to go.