PDA

View Full Version : Prima Import and HUD

phelixding
12-16-2008, 03:52 PM
hey!

i've tried both: 1.07 and 1.07.01 and now im trying 1.06.03h (just gonna type this)

so: yesterday the importing went smooth, no trouble (and i had the "SUBFOLDERS" thing TICKED). but today i couldn't import properly.

i have tried these things: new database, ticked off the subfolders shit, deleted the datahistory file (i used PT2), update from 1.07 to ..01

now im fakkn stuck! it seems to import, but no tables want to show on the table-finder (i have also tried rebooting, anddddd hud.exe)

morny
12-16-2008, 04:45 PM
Make sure you keep subfolder off it might corrupt the database. Please try the table finder and it should pick up the tables automatically after that http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

phelixding
12-18-2008, 02:51 AM
have tried all that. after i tried all of that i reinstalled Purple Lounge, and I also made a new database in hud. then it worked for 1 night, but now it has failed again.

dragging the X in the tablefinder on-to the tables dont work either

the import is working, the hud is just not showing any tables on the tablefinder

phelixding
12-18-2008, 10:50 AM
okey! now i got it to work, by dragging the attach-thingy onto the tables. it asked me if i wanted to "connect mppoker to hem" or something, and that seemed to fix it :)