PDA

View Full Version : Graph X-Axis per hours

cozaro
08-15-2014, 09:19 AM
Hello there!

Any chance to make a option to use X-Axis from HM graph as hours?

Thanks!

udbrky
08-15-2014, 08:26 PM
If you add minutes played to some reports, you can then use the graph button on the top right on reports, you can add it to the y-axis.

cozaro
08-16-2014, 09:18 AM
Thanks, never saw that graph button haha.

But i wonder if it's possible to make a graph with Net Won USD and Minutes Played in opposite axis, as there isn't minutes report tab i think i can't. :(

_Loki_
08-16-2014, 09:55 AM
But i wonder if it's possible to make a graph with Net Won USD and Minutes Played in opposite axis Please explain the use of such a graph to you & maybe myself or someone else can figure out another way of doing the analysis.

For example... are you trying to find out how many tables you should play for maximum $/hr? If that's your reason this doesn't seem like a good way to figure out the answer to that question.

Incidentally it would be an easy task to put the NET WON USD results of each of your sessions into a spreadsheet along with the session length, game type, stakes etc & turn the data into a TIME v USD graph. But what's the point?

cozaro
08-16-2014, 11:05 AM
It'll be easier to find hands i want to look in a specific swing from the graph, let's say i played 6k hands in a day, and in the middle of the session i had a downswing and i want to look these specific hands, it would be easy if i can find the time i played these hands to review them.

_Loki_
08-16-2014, 12:27 PM
let's say i played 6k hands in a day, and in the middle of the session i had a downswing and i want to look these specific hands, it would be easy if i can find the time i played these hands to review them

That's a good point! The "mouse over" of the graph shows "Hand: x,xxx" & "Net Won: $xx.xx" in the box to the top left - it would be very useful if that box also showed "Date" & "Time" too

The nearest I can get to a solution is...
** Reports > Sessions by Day" tab > Click on a day in the top pane
** Click the "Show or hide the results graph" button underneath the top pane to load the graph for that day [which might be 6 or 7 short sessions in my case]
** Note the relative x-axis position of the downswing in the graph [say 2/3rds of the way through the total number of hands for the day]
** Scroll down in the bottom pane approx just before 2/3rds of the way
** Note the time
** "Date Range filter" > Custom > Click "Between" radio button > enter start time & date + a suitable later time for that date > Click "OK"
** Click graph button to see if you've captured the downswing that interests you
** Refine the "Between" date/time filters if you've captured too big a slice

Not a great solution I admit...

udbrky
08-17-2014, 04:12 PM
Check out the Tiltbreaker Cash session efficiency widget? It will show your bb/100 according to length ranges of sessions.

_Loki_
08-23-2014, 09:39 AM
It'll be easier to find hands i want to look in a specific swing from the graph, let's say i played 6k hands in a day, and in the middle of the session i had a downswing and i want to look these specific hands, it would be easy if i can find the time i played these hands to review them.

Hi Cozaro. I gave you bad advice.

Please see this post by Fozzy71:-
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/512992-viewing-hand-cash-result-graph.html#post2376152