PDA

View Full Version : My HEM is not able to track all my hands

pudge
03-03-2011, 12:19 PM
Weird.

It began 3 days ago, I saw that the were missing hands in my session that I played. I also notice that, when I download hand histories, it takes a lot less time to download it in my database. It's like that the database is not analyzing all my HH.

I have to say that this is strange because when I play, I can see the correct amount and number hands I played when I put the mouse cursor on the little HEM logo on my taskbar. But it's when I look to my graph or the detail of my session that there some missing hands.

Can somebody help me with it please?

Thanks

Frank

Sarek
03-03-2011, 07:03 PM
set time filter to All hands,
set game filter to All games
and manually CLEAR your FILTER (even though it may seem no filter is selected)
then press Refresh

pudge
03-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi,

thanks for the answer.

I already clear all the filters and I did it again after reading you're message, that still doesn't work.
I also tried to create another folder for the HH, but that didn't fix the problem.

Like I said, what's weird is that this is way faster than ever to download HH in my database, like the database is not able to track all the hands. But in the other side, I'm still able to see the correct number of hands played and the amount $ during the session when I play and put the cursor on the little sign of HEM.

Sarek
03-03-2011, 07:38 PM
then please try to create new database and see what happens

pudge
03-03-2011, 11:22 PM
When you say creating a new database, do you mean only opening another folder? If so, I did it also and the problem is still there

Patvs
03-04-2011, 12:36 AM
-1 Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

-2 options--> database management--> connect--> create a NEW database

-3 reimport your hands. (by running a import from folder on your archive folder)

Which SQL version are you using? Is your computer using d/M/yyyy or M/d/yyyy date formatting?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.