PDA

View Full Version : Hud doesn't work on blaze Poker

Goodfakee
08-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Hello i've just reinstalled my windows and installed new version of HM. Hud doesn't show up.

Another problem is it doesn't track all hands. It doesn't save hand when i was on BB or SB and i folded hand.

Patvs
08-12-2014, 05:04 PM
Blaze poker is not supported by HM1 (and HM2).

Microgaming are not writing blaze hands that you fold before the river to the dat file.
Only if you win the hand, which means that they are not of any use for tracking software and we do not support a HUD on these tables. The hands that actually do get written will be imported but this will cause the results to be very skewed so we have asked our developers to try and stop importing them altogether. If they decide to start writing every hand history to file we can reconsider adding support for this game at that time.'

laguinhas
12-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Blaze poker is not supported by HM1 (and HM2).

Microgaming are not writing blaze hands that you fold before the river to the dat file.
Only if you win the hand, which means that they are not of any use for tracking software and we do not support a HUD on these tables. The hands that actually do get written will be imported but this will cause the results to be very skewed so we have asked our developers to try and stop importing them altogether. If they decide to start writing every hand history to file we can reconsider adding support for this game at that time.'

Is this problem already fixed or is not working at all?

fozzy71
12-23-2015, 11:47 AM
Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Microgaming - Prima (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/672/Microgaming+-+Prima)

Due to the way they identify their windows we can only display a single HUD when playing multiple MTT/SNG tables.
On cash tables we do support the HUD on multiple tables.
They no longer allow us to display a HUD on their Anonymous tables.
On Blaze tables they only write hand histories for hands that go to showdown so we can not support a HUD on these games.