PDA

View Full Version : Help please

nova0387
03-03-2011, 11:55 AM
When i go to adjust the speed in the replayer of Pokerstars and TN is up and running it always forces the speed back to normal (slow)...Is there anyway i can override this because it is quite irritating. I just want to keep it at the speed i want, but TN keeps forcing it to go back 2 seconds later in the middle of a hand replay. Thanks for your time and ur product it's great!!

Fool
03-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm unable to reproduce this. TableNinja shouldn't have any features that could affect the replayer. Are you using any other software when this happens?

rtt314
07-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Confirmed. Having the same problem.

I have TN on trial
I use HM with TN
No special card or table mods on - all pokerstars provided ones
I'm on windows 7
Decreasing or increasing the replayer size doesnt help.

Any ideas?

Fool
07-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm still having trouble reproducing this. Please send a copy of your TNConfigAutoLoad file to support@alxsoftware.com. I'll try again with your settings. You can find the file in C:/Program Files/TableNinja.

icony
08-14-2011, 09:17 AM
i have the same problem. and the problem is coming from TN, becouse when i exit from TN the "replpay speed" is stable and not changing after mouseover..

Fool
08-14-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm still unable to reproduce this. Please send a copy of your TNConfigAutoLoad file to support@alxsoftware.com. I'll try again with your settings. You can find the file in C:/Program Files/TableNinja.

rtt314
08-16-2011, 08:10 AM
I already sent you a mail about how to reproduce it.

Its basically the "Automatically click Timebank" in tableninja.

If you disable that option the replayer problem will magically stop.

And if you notice the TIME BANK button is exactly where the SLOW speed is for the replayer table.

The TIME BANK button is rather big, it would be easy just to find the sweetspot of where to make TN click it.

Hope that help.

Fool
08-17-2011, 08:09 AM
I've attempted to reproduce the problem using instructions and I'm unable to. Everything has worked fine in my tests. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll try reproducing the problem with your settings:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.