PDA

View Full Version : Is Pokerstars Zoom HUD never going to be fixed for HM1?

kalv
08-11-2014, 06:58 PM
I understand you no longer support HM1, so does that mean you won't fix the Zoom isuse everyone is having?

Patvs
08-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Copy blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 from the HM2 folder to HM1, and the Zoom HUD works again for HM1

If pokersites make changes to the handhistory formatting, HM1 will over time not be able to import hands anymore, and thus not display a HUD.

Xerxes
10-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Hello,

I cannot find blitz.dll from the HM2 folder. I see it in HM1 folder, but not in HM2 folder.

Patvs
10-19-2014, 06:31 PM
HM2 now uses fastfold.dll, and no longer blitz.dll.

(Rename HM2's fastfold.dll to blitz.dll)

Xerxes
10-20-2014, 04:31 AM
Can we rename fastfold.dll in blitz.dll ? Will it work ?

joanders84
10-22-2014, 10:24 AM
HM2 now uses fastfold.dll, and no longer blitz.dll.
As a result the Zoom HUD won't work with HM1.

it seems like you intentionally made a change for hm2, just to destroy future for hm1 zoom

for me hm1 still works using blitz.dll only

why did you change hm2 to a different dll?

fozzy71
10-24-2014, 04:36 PM
it seems like you intentionally made a change for hm2, just to destroy future for hm1 zoom

for me hm1 still works using blitz.dll only

why did you change hm2 to a different dll?

We did not do it to purposely break HM1 support. Stars released an update that broke the Zoom HUD in HM1 and HM2. As part of the fix for HM2 we replaced our files with the PT4 files since we had merged. The new dll file will not work without the associated communicator file. We then decided to rename the files to match the PT4 file names and version numbers for internal documentation and development reasons.

Stars released an update recently thatmay be affecting your HM1 Zoom HUD if you are using the blitz file from July. If you download/install the latest HM2 update and copy the fastfold.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 files over to HM1 and rename the fastfold.dll file to blitz.dll the HUD should still work according to one of our testers. How long this manual workaround will continue to work for HM1 is unclear as we no longer officially support HM1.