PDA

View Full Version : 180 MTT Events HEM Results

hennersadams
03-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Hey guys pretty new to HEM, brand new to forum, but couple questions to ask, ive been using HEM for the 180 man mtts on stars, working pretty well, nice HUD going and everything, sooo perplexed about the results section. For one, min cashes dont appear, they are always needed to add manually, only final table registers as a cash. Secondly not sure what the placing system is?? Im sure it works for single table games easily, but i've finished 1st and it says 1, 3rd it says 3 5th and it says 5, 170th and it says 7 and other anomalous results. I'm pretty sure however this has to do with my final and main problem, the size figure, it is always 180 player tourneys im playing, but i think (i say think) the figure coming up is simply the amount of players i've sat at a table with total over the tourney. Alas i highlighted all my results and did some manual editing of the data view page, changed all size to 180 and all table stats to mtt(if i get knocked before i see 3 or more tables it thinks its a 1 or 2 table tourney.), upon doing this all $EV stats and luck adjusted winnings have been removed from my stats.

I'm pretty sure i may have cocked it up changing them all to 180, never gonna get those stats back now, but any help with any of these problems would be appreciated.

Sarek
03-03-2011, 06:09 PM
when you are knocked out before you are on final table - there is no info about tourney size.
to obtain it you have to request summary from room (menu request) after tourney really finished and import this summary in HM

hennersadams
03-04-2011, 12:00 AM
How do i import the requested tourneys? What type of file do i save all the text in the email as??

Thanks, even if this might sound stupid, i cant figure it.

Patvs
03-04-2011, 12:38 AM
You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM.
Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then just save the email as a .txt file (or copy the content of the email to a .txt file)... and run a import from file on the .txt file.

--

PokerStars recently has been able to save summaries directly to your harddisk.
So read the updated section on tournament summaries @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup