PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Problems with 1.6.01

smf
07-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I got the 1.6.01 version from the Stealing Focus thread on the old forums, I still have the following issues:

1. My panel positions are saved in the position of where I last put them in 1.5.09 and since updating to 1.6.00 and 1.6.01 whenever I move them, it reverts back to the 1.5.09 setup after I close HM

2. I played on Stars today and as soon as I opened the 7th table there was a white overlay over the complete table and moments later the HUD crashed and restarting the HUD or even the entire manager wouldnt help until I went down to 2 tables. I generally play up to 12 tables and never had such problems.

3. I'd like to downgrade to 1.5.09 again and if you could provide with a download link, that would be great.

morny
07-10-2008, 02:03 PM
I got the 1.6.01 version from the Stealing Focus thread on the old forums, I still have the following issues:

1. My panel positions are saved in the position of where I last put them in 1.5.09 and since updating to 1.6.00 and 1.6.01 whenever I move them, it reverts back to the 1.5.09 setup after I close HM

This is a known issue and a fix will be released shortly for this. It dosent happen to everyone but some people have this problem including me.

2. I played on Stars today and as soon as I opened the 7th table there was a white overlay over the complete table and moments later the HUD crashed and restarting the HUD or even the entire manager wouldnt help until I went down to 2 tables. I generally play up to 12 tables and never had such problems.

Roy mentioned in another thread that some people were having performance issues even after the cache but they are addressing the problem and hope to fix this in the next release. Most people though have noticed big performance and speed improvements.

3. I'd like to downgrade to 1.5.09 again and if you could provide with a download link, that would be great.

You can keep the manager at 1.06 and revert the hud back to 1.05.09 by downloading http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/1.5.9hud.zip and unzipping those 2 files over the same 2 files in your holdem manager folder

smf
07-11-2008, 06:18 AM
Thank you for reply and for linking me the HUD... I can play fine now except for one issue, the mucked cards from the 1.05.09 seem to link to a different file than the ones that are present in the 1.6.01 manager, hence all mucked cards and the board are displayed white. Im guessing the format of the cards0.png changed?!

Could you guide me how I can get the mucked cards to work again with the 1.5.09 HUD but with the other manager files of 1.6.01?

Thanks in advance!