PDA

View Full Version : Difference in # of hands on the Players section

babaloos
03-03-2011, 09:46 AM
Today i was doing a player review for a few certain regs. To do this i went to the players page and filtered out all players that were below 500 hands. It then only showed 21 players this was very strange and i knew this couldn't be correct, i then noticed a player on my list and it said he had 750~ hands and i knew for a fact i had over 1000 on him. When i go to my reports page and have him selected as a player it showed him having 1200 hands.

I know i am missing a lot of opponents when im filtering under the players section and wondering if i have something not set up properly to ensure all of their hands are showing up in this section?

Biju
03-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Check all the fields in the left column of Player page are correct such as limits, date range, no players, vpip are all correct to see your whole d/b. I've had them either reset or I've inadvertantly changed them and had the same problem.

Hotspur
03-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Yes, that's good advice from Biju.

The only other thing I'd mention is that "2011" wasn't in the Date "to" list until literally the 1st of Jan 2011.

To prepare for the new year I'd tried to change this sometime in December but there was no "2011", so I'd got this set to the "maximum" value of 2010. It took me a while before I'd noticed that I hadn't moved this and therefore I was "capping" my display at 2010 instead of showing the 2011 hands as well.

HTH :)

babaloos
03-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Check all the fields in the left column of Player page are correct such as limits, date range, no players, vpip are all correct to see your whole d/b. I've had them either reset or I've inadvertantly changed them and had the same problem.

Thanks that worked!