PDA

View Full Version : question save notes. question bluff

Angelus
08-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Salve a tutti ringrazio per le risposte nel post precedenti.
1 io mi chiedo se è possibile salvare le definizioni delle note in un percorso diverso da C: in quanto non avendo una cartella specifica si crea confusione e disagi nel gestire la directory C .

2 non si puo ancora creare una nota che definisce la bet al river in bluff con colore mancato o scala mancata ?
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Translate:

Hello everyone thank you for the answers in previous posts.
1 I wonder if it is possible to save the definitions of the notes in a location other than C: as not having a specific folder it creates confusion and problems in managing the directory C.

2 you can not even create a note that defines the river bet bluff with color failure or scale failure?

sreticentv
08-09-2014, 12:18 PM
1 I wonder if it is possible to save the definitions of the notes in a location other than C: as not having a specific folder it creates confusion and problems in managing the directory C.

You can right click in the definition list and click "open file location" to see where the definitions are saved

2 you can not even create a note that defines the river bet bluff with color failure or scale failure?
[/quote]

I don't understand this question

Angelus
08-09-2014, 12:31 PM
Some players may bet on the river bluff because they have not closed their color or scale in $riverhandrange

I'm sorry but I have not found a definition list you write the path for save note thanks

sreticentv
08-10-2014, 09:17 AM
This is the part I don't understand

not closed their color or scale

What color are your referring to?