PDA

View Full Version : Copying Hand History from Replayer

+EV
12-15-2008, 10:57 PM
Hello,

I have HEM 1.07 and am finding that when I display the hand history the window that pops up is not really active. I am able to see the hand history but not able to copy it. There are several buttons (2+2, Txt, RT) which I assume are to format for 2+2 forums, text and rich text, but these buttons do not do anything.

Can anyone explain to me how I can copy the hand history? I searched the FAQ and was not able to find anything.

Regards,
+EV

+EV
12-15-2008, 11:07 PM
OK I figured it out but am posting for anyone else who shows up confused. Pressing the 2+2 button in the replayer automatically copys the HH to your clipboard and you can paste it directly into 2+2 posts by pressing ctrl+v.

Regards,
+EV

jayceekay
12-17-2008, 02:17 PM
where in hem are you seeing this stuff? i checked in the replayer and in the "view selected hand history" and i'm not seeing any of this, and i really want to see it!

morny
12-17-2008, 04:44 PM
Its shown here in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=24, see the 2+2 button in the link, thats how to activate it via playing live, to activate it in the replayer look on the replayer table for the word HandHistory on a black background and then click that and it will appear