PDA

View Full Version : 15 day trial: help

peacebrother
12-15-2008, 10:49 PM
down to day twelve and I can not seem to get hold'em manager to work.
Signed up to pokerzion a few months back and they have talked me into getting holdem manager. I have a job and can not work on this for hours to get it to work. I can not see me putting out the cash if it is so hard to get set up. I need help

Al1
12-16-2008, 06:42 AM
Hi,

What's the issue? Have you errors?

peacebrother
12-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Can not get it to attach to tables. Most of my saved hands downloaded.

Al1
12-18-2008, 11:58 AM
Can not get it to attach to tables. Most of my saved hands downloaded.

Sorry, but can you be more accurate. Have you issue with the HUD? Have you a window with an error?

I need those informations to solve your issue. Perhaps can you attach a screenshot.

What's the network of pokerzion?

peacebrother
12-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Sorry I have decided to delete the program.
Seems like it will be banned by FT and PS soon

morny
12-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Holdem Manager is not on any banned list and we make very sure nothing in the program is against there terms and conditions so please either post a link to the official source or please dont post at all

peacebrother
12-25-2008, 01:36 AM
Holdem Manager is not on any banned list and we make very sure nothing in the program is against there terms and conditions so please either post a link to the official source or please don't post at all LOL

I did not state that it was on a banned list. The official source was my brain and deductive powers. FT UB and Stars are cracking down on self help programs and it would seem that zero tolerance will be the only option.

You can delete my post and my forum membership, please.
as I have deleted you program from my pc. Just in case Big brother(ps) is watching.

GG

morny
12-26-2008, 11:33 AM
Again Holdem Manager takes great care to work within the terms and conditions of all the sites and we are not and definetely dont expect to be on any banned lists in the future. The only problems arise when you use other programs or HM to break the terms and conditions like mining on a site that dosent allow it etc Stars have stated already thats its fine to prefetch 1 hand per table and its not possible to use HM to mine more than 1 hand. At full tilt its now against their terms and conditions to mine there and we have removed all FAQs related to that and again HM works within their terms and conditions so there is no chance of HM being placed on either banned list.