PDA

View Full Version : HEM doesnot record satellites correctly

fafafafefe
03-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Hi

I've been playing some hyper turbo 6max satellites on pokerstars. the format is that first 2 get into a big tourney and the 3rd gets very little money back.

My problem is that HEM can record 3rd place but shows I lost my buyin if I get in the first 2. So according to holdem manger I'm losing every satellite unless I got 3rd place.

another problem is that the graph does not have "luck ajusted winnings" when I click the box. I understand it doesn't show on MTT SNGs but I think it should work on STTs. maybe b/c it's a satellite? I don't know.

anyone can help?

by the way I'm using the latest version. (1.11.06a)

thanks.

Patvs
03-03-2011, 11:47 PM
What's the buyin for the satellite?
If the buyin is "FPPs" it can't calculate Luck Adjusted Winnings.

If the buyin is a dollar amount, it currently can't show Luck Adjusted Winnings because it doesn't know what you can win. But even if we fix this, I'm not sure if our Luck Adjusted Winnings can be calculated if the SNG is NOT using a default: 20%/30%/50% payout structure.

Email us a handhistory of such a satellite + the info of the value of finishing in 1th or 2th place.

cyzo
03-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Luck adjusted winning and payouts were calculated correctly for hyper-turbos in an older version, even though they do not use the standard sng structure.