PDA

View Full Version : HM and ongame.... I'm disappointed

hydra1ysk
12-15-2008, 02:37 PM
Hi community

This post is to communicate my dissatisfaction with the performance of Holdem MANAGER in the Ongame network. Reading in this page i look that HM operates at 100% software, for that reason I decided to buy it and take days to test. Now i see that the inversion isn't served at all. I thought that my computer formatting problems would be solved but it was not like that.

My laptos is::
- C2D 5500 1.6 GHZ
- 3 GHZ (1 + 2) DDR2 667 Ram

I have problems with the Ongame network which is when a game more than 8 tables:

1 .- The HM don't save all hands, while in the software said that I won $ 50, in reality I lost $ 200.
2 .- After a while, the HUD statistics aren't updated. New players have the statistics of older players sit here before.
3 .- Disappear HUD statistics (this is fixed by moving the table).
4 .- Sometimes the statistics simply do not load at the tables.

I feel swindler because the software doesn't work for me as I want. I need help.

PD: (Sorry for my basic english.... I'm from latam (chile)

morny
12-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Yes were aware of and are working on the problems with some hands not importing. please make sure youve the latest version and that youve followed the FAQ setup http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

Try using forceontop in Hud Options > Table Preferences for the problem with question 3

For question 4 please try using the table finder if this happens http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

panic
12-16-2008, 07:46 AM
force on top does not fix this problem. It seems kind of random when stats appear en when they dont.
I played 1 player, he left, I had no HUD stats, next player joins and all of a sudden I get stats on that player. He leaves next joins, and stats of the last player stay up and no new HUD stats appear.

nakke
12-17-2008, 06:23 AM
Updating my graphics drivers to the latest betas (using nvidia) fixed 3 and 4 for me, I don't even have to use Force ontop anymore. Hopefully this'll help you too.

panic
12-18-2008, 05:55 PM
updating my drivers helped me as well.