PDA

View Full Version : HEM results completely wrong

Mirrorball
03-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Since March 1st. I haven't changed anything. Have the lastest beta.

My winnings are completely off. Like showing me down -10 buyins for the day when i'm +5.

Also showing less hands imported than i actually played (by a couple of thousand). My auto import from Stars hh folder is set up the same way it always has been. I literally haven't changed a thing.

Is there a Stars bug i'm not aware off?

Shire
03-03-2011, 05:40 AM
same here, missing hands, wrong results.

requested hand histories from PS and imported them manually, no change

Mirrorball
03-03-2011, 09:04 AM
Yeah i requested hand histories and imported them manually too and no change. I know stars had a server reset yesterday and got rid of 20-50bb 6max tables. anything related to that maybe?

I'm playing all 1/2nl normal speed 6max games fwiw.

Sarek
03-03-2011, 07:12 PM
can you request HHs from Stars and import them?

Mirrorball
03-03-2011, 08:27 PM
I requested hand histories and imported them but it found them all to be duplicates (so it obviously had imported them all but wasn't showing them up right). What's odd is that the next day the total hands number is right but the $ won/lost and graphs and stuff are still completely wrong.

Patvs
03-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a a new database and reimport your hands.

Are you playing at both euro and dollar tables?

Mirrorball
03-04-2011, 07:07 AM
Updated to the latest beta, created new DB and reimported all hh since Jan 1st this year.

Problem still persists.

Playing $ tables only. There is no euro tables at normal speed tables at 1/2 on Stars.

Patvs
03-04-2011, 06:36 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06b%20Internal-1.exe

When created a new database... did you reimport your archive folder, or the requested handhistories from PokerStars?

Create a new database and reimport the requested handhistories.
Do any of those hands import as "import errors"?
How many hands are imported? How many hands show up in HoldemManager?

Knightsridge
03-05-2011, 07:34 AM
I had the same problem through Full Tilt. I finished a session but my account did not match the HEM results. I looked at the hands and saw the biggest hand I won was not there. I emailed FT and got the hh and manually did it. HEM read all the hands as duplicates but the results still werent showing that hand.

I created a new DB and imported the hands that I was emailed, again. The new DB said I played 2699 hands. The old DB had me playing 2668. For some reason 31 hands are not importing in my DB, but would import in the new one.

No idea why.

Shire
03-05-2011, 08:02 AM
still rememeber the good old times when probs were taken seriously and solved fast...

there seem to be lots of people with wrong results at the moment.

yesterday everything worked fine and the right amount of hands was imported

today 199 hands played and 80 imported all hands nl 50 hu...

help.....

Patvs
03-05-2011, 03:14 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which SQL version are you using?
Reimport your hands into a NEW empty database.

Make sure NO program (firewall, antivirus, windows defendor) is monitoring your PostgreSQL server. Add postgres.exe / port: 5432 to their exceptions lists.
If you can't add exceptions (Comodo Firewall) uninstall it completely.

Mirrorball
03-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Updated to the newest SQL version, requested all my hh from stars support since Mar 1st and imported them into an empty fresh database. Nothing monitoring PSQL server.

Done everything suggested. problem still persists.
Hand number is now correct but results completely wrong. It's the way HEM is reading the data. It's doing it incorrectly.

Patvs
03-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Hand number is correct. So it imported all hands without IMPORT ERRORS?

Can you pinpoint it down to one hand (or to all the hands played on one table), where you know you won $50 (example) in a session. But when importing those hands, they import as a $50 loss.

Can you email us that handhistory file?

Mirrorball
04-04-2011, 06:47 AM
Ok there's something major wrong here. this problem still is persisting for me. My results are completely and utterly wrong in HEM. I played 1 session just now. Stars saved all my hand histories perfectly - i even went in to the 9 hand history text files and counted how many hands there were - 691 in total. Auto imported in HEM and it only shows up as me having played 214 hands. Just to try it again i even manually moved the hh files to the HM archive it usually moves them to and manually selected the import from folder option. still no change.

Definitely a problem with HEM here. i have the lastest beta and all that. haen't made any changes that could have messed things up.

what now?

EDIT: It actually shows up on the import section as having imported all 691 hands ( when i clicked the import from folder and selected it manually it found 691 duplicate hands). so all the hands are there and impported fine. it just isn't reading the data correctly.

Patvs
04-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Mirrorball
04-04-2011, 10:58 AM
Didn't work.

Patvs
04-04-2011, 10:07 PM
Email us a handhistory that won't show up in HoldemManager to support@holdemmanager.com

Mirrorball
04-05-2011, 06:52 AM
Email us a handhistory that won't show up in HoldemManager to support@holdemmanager.com

Just sent an example now

vdani
04-05-2011, 01:11 PM
I think I have the same problem. It seems, that HEM imports all the hands, I can see the correct results during the game in the HUD popup, but then I can't see about half the hands in the client.

Sarek
04-06-2011, 06:42 AM
All hands
All games
No filter (press it)
This must work

Tomukas
05-18-2011, 04:27 AM
Exactly the same problem here. I have the newest version of Manager. Imported all the hands but the results are wrong. Tried reimporting but Managers says that all the hands are dublicated. Playing tournies, so complete histories are not recognized. Any suggestions?

Sarek
05-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Try to create new database and see what happens.

pellshek
05-18-2011, 08:39 AM
This is so weird.

HEM's been perfect for me for years, but all of a sudden my graph tab, reports tab and actual results are all showing different results, and there are hands missing from the hands tab. This is in the last week or so and I haven't changed anything except for updating currency exchange rates through Settings (and I think the problem actually pre-dated that anyway).

I was running version 1.11.06e until just now when I downloaded the latest version. Will try that version later, but all in all it's very odd!

Ed: Cash games, iPoker
Ed 2: Just noticed the latest version includes fix for iP import errors, so maybe that'll fix it.

netsrak
05-18-2011, 09:00 AM
Or your database is corrupt.

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

You should run regular database backups in the future.

pellshek
05-20-2011, 08:40 AM
Or your database is corrupt.

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

You should run regular database backups in the future.

I did a reindex and vaccum clean, but my stats are still messed up.

By a horrible coincidence, I lost all my archived hands last week when my external drive died. Does that mean all my stats are lost? :(

Is there any way to export/save the stats themselves as they appear in the HUD now...I mean, the stats are all there, just not the hands that generated those stats in the fist place. Could you advise?

Thanks.

Sarek
05-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Stats are calculated when (and only if) hands are importing.
You can contact pokerclient support and ask them for hand histories.