PDA

View Full Version : HUD is screwed up

RENTDUEPAYME
03-02-2011, 07:27 PM
I just bought HEM today. I spent a lot of time customizing what stats I want to display in the HUD for different situations (6-max tourney, 2-max tourney). When I test it by firing up a $3.25 6-max, it shows just my hero information and the last 3 pots in a really big font. I went through and made everything 7-size font and besides that it didnt show the stats I specified for that tournament format. Please help me fix this.

Patvs
03-03-2011, 11:40 PM
On which site are you playing?

In order to show the stats in the font size you specified, turn off:
hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> scale font

--

Also at hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab-->
make sure the other HUDs have no overlapping/conflicting settings

RENTDUEPAYME
03-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Pokerstars

I did what you told me to do, and now instead of showing up the incorrect stats in a too-large size, nothing is showing at all. The auto-importer is running and showing hands being imported.

Signed,
Still Flying Blind

Patvs
03-04-2011, 09:31 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06b%20Internal-1.exe

Make sure the PokerStars lobby language is in English.

Rightclick on the table in TableManager to see which HUD configuration is assigned to the table. If the wrong HUD configuration is assigned to the table--> change the settings in hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab.

RENTDUEPAYME
03-04-2011, 10:49 PM
I cannot find "TableManager" anywhere in the HEM program. Please advise.

Patvs
03-05-2011, 02:28 PM
TableManager pops up when you start the auto import.

You can also force it to open by running hmhud.exe

RENTDUEPAYME
03-05-2011, 05:40 PM
No, nothing pops up when I start the auto import. So I still don't know what tablemanager is nor where to find it. And how do I run hmhud.exe?

Patvs
03-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Try to copy hmhud.exe to your desktop (it's in the /HoldemManager folder) and start it from there. (double click on it)

HoldemManager doesn't even need to be open: you can open TableManager even when HoldemManager is not running. Does it display as TableManager 1.11.06?

RENTDUEPAYME
03-05-2011, 06:02 PM
I copied it to the desktop and when I tried opening it, nothing happened. I tried running it as administrator and nothing happened. I then closed HEM and repeated the process. Nothing happened the 3rd and 4th tries, either. I still don't know what tablemanager is nor how to get to it. I just thought when you buy HEM and import the hand histories that the HUD pops up, but when I play nothing pops up. The original problem was the wrong information popped up (pre-set defaults, probably) and the font was extremely large. Now nothing shows up. I think I have a faulty version.

Patvs
03-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Reinstall HoldemManager using the 93 mb full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

If that doesn't resolve it PM me your Skype or Windows Live Messenger info.

RENTDUEPAYME
03-07-2011, 12:40 AM
I have a ticket [061-150428BD-3157] with Ace Poker Drills Equity Calculator that I should have mentioned to you on Skype. I know you aren't with them, but they are affiliated in that some of the better features of their program work only with HEM and was part of the reason I switched to HEM from PT3. If you know a quick and dirty way to get the hands to populate in the upper right window (when you click on "load from database") given the settings you adjusted to my hand histories, I'd be very appreciative.

Patvs
03-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Your database is a SQL 9.0 database on port 5433.

All other settings are as before:

user: postgres
password: postgrespass
server: 127.0.0.1