PDA

View Full Version : Using HEM for first time, HEM is confused as to who I am.

pog0
12-15-2008, 03:31 AM
Very confusing problem.

I have set up an alias to which my screen names are attached.
Under 'setup hero names", my alias is selected (makes no difference if I add my current screen name)

Now at first I just thought my HUD was messed up... it has all my hands and it displayed the stats of everyone, but it couldn't figure out where I was sitting and if I said "remove hero stats" from the HUD options, it did not remove my stats.

note: the hands were importing fine and I had the correct stats for the correct players in the correct order (once I "put me here" to where my stats were. I use autocentre but since HEM didn't know who I was, it probably did not realize.

I then went into the "Cash Games -> Reports" tab, and setting the player to either my alias or my actual screen name, it did not have an idea that I played the hands that I played.

So all the hands that i exported from pt3 then imported into HEM are attributed to my screen name, but any new hands I play and directly import via HEM are not being attributed to me and the hud isn't finding me at the table, but I know the hands are importing because the HUD is successfully configuring and the auto-import window is reporting hands being imported.

I had 1.07 and just updated to the latest beta to no avail.

Thanks for your help.

morny
12-15-2008, 02:51 PM
I thought this Bug was fixed, what site is this for?

pog0
12-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Full Tilt.

morny
12-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Can you email me to setup a teamviewer session please morny@holdemmanager.net

pog0
12-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Weird, problem seemed to have sorted itself out. It was a very confusing ordeal.

so after patching it, HEM managed to figure out who I was at the table, but it wasn't attributing my hands to me. I quit HEM and patched it again while still playing, then reopened it and started the import again... it reimported all the hands I played today and last night and the hands have been properly attributed to me and the HUD is updating properly.

Teamviewer session is no longer necessary. Thanks for your help.