PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import missing hands on FT

saltor99
12-14-2008, 10:31 PM
I am playing on Full Tilt, but even though Auto Import seems to be working well, it is missing like half the hands I am playing. Then, when I end a session and I look at the hand log file of any table where I have played, I can see that within that same file some hands have been imported but others don't. Also, if I try to manually import those missing hands by selecting the file, it tells me that there are no new hands to import. BTW, all import folders are configured correctly.

Smith
12-15-2008, 01:21 AM
I'm having what I believe is the same problem, but with cash games on Stars. Yesterday it only picked up about 300some-odd of my 800 hands, and today it grabbed like 6/80.

Smith
12-15-2008, 07:01 AM
Not to be a pest, but anyone know what I should do to try to troubleshoot this? It started after I reformatted, and reimported my backed-up database. When I import a new batch of hands, it seems to say it's reading the correct number, but it only adds a fraction of them to the database.

Al1
12-15-2008, 11:40 AM
I am playing on Full Tilt, but even though Auto Import seems to be working well, it is missing like half the hands I am playing. Then, when I end a session and I look at the hand log file of any table where I have played, I can see that within that same file some hands have been imported but others don't. Also, if I try to manually import those missing hands by selecting the file, it tells me that there are no new hands to import. BTW, all import folders are configured correctly.

I'm having what I believe is the same problem, but with cash games on Stars. Yesterday it only picked up about 300some-odd of my 800 hands, and today it grabbed like 6/80.

Can you try to create a new DB and import your hands in this new DB: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Smith
12-15-2008, 06:39 PM
I created a new database, play 6 hands and it imported them fine. So is there a way I can get the rest of my hands now or what?

(Not to seem rude; I'm just slightly frustrated. Thanks for the help.)

morny
12-15-2008, 09:16 PM
You need to locate where HM moved the hands C:\HMArchive by default unless you changed it to somewhere else and then do a manual import from there and it will pickup the rest of the hands

saltor99
12-15-2008, 09:54 PM
I created a new database and imported all hands from the old one but it didn't work, auto import is still missing a lot of hands.

Smith
12-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I think I've fixed the problem. The new database was working given the 6-hand sample I tried earlier, but I'll keep an eye out to see if -- like saltor -- it keeps missing hands.

(I didn't back up the HMAchieve folder when I wiped my drive, as I didn't think one even existed, but I was able to figure out how to export the text files from the old database, and manually import them.)

Thanks; hopefully I won't be back. At least w/r/t this issue.

morny
12-15-2008, 10:33 PM
When you import them is it giving errors? Are there still hands in the Poker sites hand history folder?

saltor99
12-15-2008, 10:58 PM
No, it is not giving me any errors when I import and there are no hands in the poker site hand history folder, all of them are moved to the archive folder.

morny
12-16-2008, 04:01 PM
If its not giving errors then you just need to find where you put the hands, if theyre not in the HMArchive folder then you must have moved them somewhere else, find that folder and reimport from there

saltor99
12-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Ok, so I imported the hands manually from the folder where I told HM to move the processed hands. It found several thousand hands (probably all the hands it had missed) but the message said that all of them were repeated hands so none was imported. Now if I try to run an import again from that folder it tells me there are 0 files to process.

Al1
12-19-2008, 09:10 AM
Ok, so I imported the hands manually from the folder where I told HM to move the processed hands. It found several thousand hands (probably all the hands it had missed) but the message said that all of them were repeated hands so none was imported. Now if I try to run an import again from that folder it tells me there are 0 files to process.

Can you move your hands to another folder and reimport from here.

saltor99
12-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Same thing, all processed hands were duplicate so none of them was imported.

morny
12-19-2008, 07:08 PM
This is probably because there already imported. The best thing to do is to create a new database and if any of the files you try and import dont import then email them to me morny@holdemmanager.net but it looks as though youve misplaced the hands