PDA

View Full Version : Hud does not present a few positions

decmus@hotmail.com
03-02-2011, 01:13 PM
I am playing 6-max tables and I am missing statistics for position 2 and 4. I have read all threads in the subject and nothing helps...

I have tried deleting the position text files, reinstalled HEM and/or using older versions of HUDs.

When I do a toggle test in Table Manager it displays empty seat 2 and 4 squares. The "active player details window" in HUD Options knows that there are 6 players and gets updates on their stats but the HUD does not write out any stats for these two positions.

Tried it all... :confused:

Patvs
03-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Playing on which pokersite??
What type of tables?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

decmus@hotmail.com
03-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Playing on which pokersite??
What type of tables?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Hi Patvs,
I am playing on Lucky Ace Poker and only 6-max tables. I have W7, disabled firewall (made exceptions first for all HEM related programs) and I have not any antivirus installed at the moment. The files you are referring to are all running as admin and I have tried the latest beta. The problem persists...

I tried the 9-max tables, there stats are presented for all positions so the problem seems to only be for 6-max. No matter how many seats are filled at the 6-max table no stats are presented for seat 2 and 4.
Cheers,

Sarek
03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
try to create separate config for Pacific 6max tables "exclusivelly"
Then open one full table, set up stats positions and save them - then close table and open other to check