PDA

View Full Version : Weird thing when creating new notes

herek
07-23-2014, 04:59 AM
Hello
Plese tell me why i have so weird thing going on when createing new notes.
Fe i created note for limp/call SB, i tested it via seek, was working ok, then i hit "create notes....". Process went ok, created XXX notes but no data was shown (i checked it via seeek, found working spot, then hit HEM replayer and noting).
After this without touching any action details etc, i just delete or add 1 letter to name/description/etc then save note and recreate notes. After this suddenly all notes was working and appeared at HUD.

I had to do this proces (sometimes even 3x) to succesfuly create VISIBLE notes.
Any idea why its happening?

sreticentv
07-23-2014, 08:11 PM
It seems you should be running the pending task when you create a new definition rather than clicking "create notes..."

herek
07-24-2014, 08:21 PM
I did mistake in name of this option. Ofc im clicking "Perform Pending Action" after making and saving note.

Like today, i made CO shove with stack >13.6bb note. I copied all settings from same (working) note but for BTN, just changed BTN to CO at "preflop->action seq." Then saved it, and hit "perform pen....." Then even restart HEM after finished process but ofc note wasnt showing at HUD (via seek its working).
So i just add dot "." to this note name (making it Shove_15+BB_CO -> Shove_15+BB_CO.) and after saving it hit once again "perform....", restart HEM and voila note in HUD visible.....

Its really annoying to run "perform..." proces 2x or 3x for every note im trying to make. Could you help me solve this b/c its someting a) am doing wrong b) NC settings or dunno are screwed c)some bug?

herek
07-24-2014, 09:25 PM
I even made short vid presenting this problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMg7OtHRs04&feature=youtu.be

sreticentv
07-24-2014, 10:32 PM
This video shows it working perfectly. It might be better if you make a video where you run the task and it doesn't work? Also why close HM2 the instant it finishes? What you can do next time is reset/recreate notes if the tasks don't work.

Or better yet wait to close hm2 for a minute or so after finishing in case there's still a query running in the background

herek
07-25-2014, 05:05 AM
Yea work perfectly after addin dot. Before popups was blank with created note......

herek
07-25-2014, 10:58 AM
Ok i've made another video, this time creating not working note from begginig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CegM4qoa4L0&feature=youtu.be

Hope that now its cleary visible that something is wrong...
Why after creating note it was shown at hud, but after like 7-10minutes i've restarted HEM and its gone?

sreticentv
07-26-2014, 08:19 AM
I see at the top of your screen it says "registered trial" Is this a trial version of HM2? I was under the impression that NC didn't work with the trial version. I just want to clarify that if possible

herek
07-27-2014, 06:38 AM
I got both trial version, hem and nc. Will buy them when trial ends (~20 days).
Does my problem of recreating notes to make them working is connected with trial versions?

sreticentv
07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
It was a miscommunication between NC and HEM teams that a trial exists. It is possible that it's related to this issue though it's very hard to tell as NC was written to depend on a HM license which in this case won't exist.

I would recommend updating to the version linked in the first post in this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/471062-notecaddy-2-5-beta-we-did-all-glory-love.html
The product has changed dramatically from the version you have. It is advisable to reset notes for this new version