PDA

View Full Version : Configuring HUD without playing

Holden
12-14-2008, 05:14 AM
Can I configure the HUD layout without sitting in the table? The HUD doesn't come up unless I'm playing and dealt cards. I would like to take my time to test different options with panels etc. but it's hard if I have to play the same time. I'm playing on Ongame if it matters.

Thanks

morny
12-14-2008, 04:19 PM
This isnt currently available but a good idea so please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

Adrian20XX
12-17-2008, 02:38 AM
The following trick works when you have leaved the table and the stats don't show up any more, may be it works also when you didn't played at all.
You go to player preferences, select Player Preferences, then you select the configuration you want to test, and then you press "Apply", the HUD stats will appear instantly in all tables.

mksmipalla
12-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I thought there was a way to do this. Maybe I'm confused. Isn't there a way to open a couple tables and run states on the players without sitting at the table. This is on Stars that I am talking about though.

morny
12-17-2008, 04:21 PM
Hero wanted to able to configure the Hud without sitting at a table not what you mentioned.

To prefetch hands on stars follow this FAQ: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=29

mksmipalla
12-17-2008, 05:02 PM
My mistake. I see what he is talking about. It would be nice to be able to turn the hud on to set it up on the live table without sitting like when you check the set muck cards position box and you can move the cars where you want them.

mksmipalla
12-17-2008, 05:09 PM
If i set up that new folder to pre-fetch hands, when I sit at the table to play do I have to manualy change folders in the auto import section or anything?

Adrian20XX
12-20-2008, 02:48 AM
Hero wanted to able to configure the Hud without sitting at a table not what you mentioned.

I knew and said it in my reply (actually it did not work without having played first), just that this is the only possibility I've found so far to configure the HUD without playing, so is better than nothing I guess :-)

Rhibee
01-01-2009, 10:32 AM
There is a kind of way to do this. You can't line up the stats in the correct position but I replay a hand in the replayer, and when I change the stats, replay again and it shows the changes. I found this method really useful when playing about with different popups and adding new stats.

When you then go and sit down to play you can drag to the positions you want.