PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker HUD

Bazvane
12-13-2008, 11:20 PM
hey guys

im running the latest HEM and have some problems with the HUD

1. when datamining HUD does not automatically come up on each of the 16 tables, is there specific buttons i need to press to automate this? or does it take 5ish minutes?

2. in arranging the stats in relation to the seat the player is sitting at it does not automatically place the stat box with the corresponding player, is there ia way to make it so when HUD is launched the stats actually go to the seat they are supposed to, or with Ipoker everytime you play a session do you have to manually move the stats around so they correspond to the right player?

3. what other things do i need to do for getting HUD to work with Ipoker? i have carefully read through the FAQ's and Vids but i still am not sure on how to properly set HUD up.

ty for your help!

Bazvane

luckylucky
12-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Another iPoker Hud point - didn't think it needed a new thread when this one is here.

I've started doing some heavy (10 6-max tables - a lot by my standards anyway ;) ) multi-tabling the last week or so on iPoker but the Table Manager defaults to 10 max - when several tables are opening in a row the hud is all over the place until I adjust it in the table manager - it's a real messy situation = Ev- when I first get going on the tables - is there a way to default iPoker tables to 6 max to avoid this?

morny
12-14-2008, 04:31 PM
hey guys

1. when datamining HUD does not automatically come up on each of the 16 tables, is there specific buttons i need to press to automate this? or does it take 5ish minutes?

2. in arranging the stats in relation to the seat the player is sitting at it does not automatically place the stat box with the corresponding player, is there ia way to make it so when HUD is launched the stats actually go to the seat they are supposed to, or with Ipoker everytime you play a session do you have to manually move the stats around so they correspond to the right player?

3. what other things do i need to do for getting HUD to work with Ipoker? i have carefully read through the FAQ's and Vids but i still am not sure on how to properly set HUD up.

ty for your help!

Bazvane

1) What site is this for?

2) On Ipoker there is no preferred seating so im not sure why theyre not lining up, start by opening 1 table, right click and drag the stats to the correct seat and then open the 2nd table and it should line up fine. Make sure you have the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe and let me know if theres still a problem and well do a teamviewer session

3) I thought the Hud was appearing? If not how are the seats in the wrong place? If its something specific let me know what you cant do, for ipoker its pretty simple you just drag the stats to the corresponding player. The only thing you might have wrong is the layout and see this FAQ for info on that http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135 however on Ipoker it doesent auto recognise the table size so you need to manually change it and thats also discussed in the FAQ

Another iPoker Hud point - didn't think it needed a new thread when this one is here.

I've started doing some heavy (10 6-max tables - a lot by my standards anyway ;) ) multi-tabling the last week or so on iPoker but the Table Manager defaults to 10 max - when several tables are opening in a row the hud is all over the place until I adjust it in the table manager - it's a real messy situation = Ev- when I first get going on the tables - is there a way to default iPoker tables to 6 max to avoid this?

Setup the default layout for Full Ring and set that up for 6max to trick it into displaying it

luckylucky
12-15-2008, 07:09 AM
Setup the default layout for Full Ring and set that up for 6max to trick it into displaying it

cheers, nice bit of lateral thinking :D

OziBattler
01-10-2009, 11:11 PM
hey guys

2. in arranging the stats in relation to the seat the player is sitting at it does not automatically place the stat box with the corresponding player, is there ia way to make it so when HUD is launched the stats actually go to the seat they are supposed to, or with Ipoker everytime you play a session do you have to manually move the stats around so they correspond to the right

hi guys

i thought best to reply in this thread since im having the same sort of problems with the HUD (but only when im not seated) and also continually importing whilst datamining.

Im having a consistent problem with HUD stats not appearing in the right spots BUT ONLY WHEN I AM NOT AT THE TABLE. When i take a seat the stats all line up against the right player including myself. I cant quite nail down any pattern so ill just give a brief summary
1. datamine via goldmine or eyepoker
2. Import stats and import completes
3. hud stats appear for only a few of the tables (I cant work out why it picks just some) even though when i import it i can see it import every table (based on number of files open and sheer number of hands imported a given timespan being indicitative of the number of tables im mining)
4. in table manager even the tables that have a hud show up only say they have 1 hand when i clearly have more hands than that
5. yes, if i try to manually find the table via tablemanager it seems to work
6. for the tables that appear the location of a players palyer in seatX vary from table to table. see attached image.
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/7470/ipokershot1jl3.jpg

I ahve attached a screenshot. as an example, you can see that at table Mandini the player with the button (ill call this seat2) is psr556 but his stats appear in the spot for seat 6 but but at table Louwsburg the player in seat2 is visersig but this time his stats appear in seat1 position. Another example is that Tatiyasa in seat 1 on first table has his stats in the right spot but on louwburg the player in the same seat (JardaB) mysteriously appears way over where seat4 is.

Also seat5 stats have for some reason been autoshifted to be just behind seat2...this is NOT where i placed that seats stats. the rest of the relative positions seem right though.

Additionally i find that if i leave the start import button selected so HEM tries to do its thing (every 5 seconds) that ti doesnt seem to find the hands. ive had to resort to just periodically selecting it after say 10 minutes and then it picks up the hands mined in that time just fine. I suspect this may be related to file permissions and ipoker holding onto the file so hem cant access it. im running in admin on vista and i dont have this sort of problem with other sites (but i have exactly the same problems with any ipoker skin)

I look forward to any reply as this is kinda frustrating.

if i need to get any logs or anything then let me know

thanks

Ozi

morny
01-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Hm is not setup to show stats while datamining, for a small number of people it works sparadically on some table but for the majority of people it dosent work and its not possible at all so we havent implemented it.

Bazvane
01-12-2009, 12:31 AM
so morny it only works completely when there is a hero on the table? is this correct?

morny
01-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Yeah and theres very very few people that it even shows for at all when datamining.

JimmyRare
02-08-2009, 08:03 PM
This should definatley be implemented.

melles
02-09-2009, 12:06 PM
You should fix it so we can see hud stats without playing at the table so we know if its a good table or not.
Just as FT and Pokerstars.

rPaguHaP
03-11-2009, 09:55 AM
You should fix it so we can see hud stats without playing at the table so we know if its a good table or not.
Just as FT and Pokerstars.

+1
I want it too - where i must submit my vote ?

morny
03-11-2009, 02:09 PM
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general

rPaguHaP
03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
I didn't find it, than i post new idea.
http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general/suggestions/138615-hud-to-works-without-hero-on-table
If the idea already exist and i didn't find it - please delete the new one.

Mike chops
03-11-2009, 07:56 PM
The problem is the idle mining software doesnt save the hands in the same format as the Ipoker clients. Their 6-max players' seats are always listed 1-6 instead of 1,3,5,6,8,9. At least that was the problem last I looked. I could try and detect it, but it seems it would be easier for Idle miner to add a setting to try to export the seats in the correct format.

rPaguHaP
03-12-2009, 04:43 AM
This is a problem too.
I had some hands from eyepoker and i import them in HEM. When i start the HUD and open 5-6 tables and HUD detect open tables, but HUD doesn't start - no stats on the tables. Only names of the tables in HUD windows. I don't want stats on the correct position on every player - i just want to see averages stats for the table and see if is loose and how many of the players are loose and etc.
If this is possible, i will glad to see it in the future.