PDA

View Full Version : HUD only showing sessions stats.

Spikey
12-13-2008, 11:18 PM
I downloaded Holdem Manager yesterday and am trying it out.
My operating system is Vista and I'm testing with Pokerstars.

I'm imported my hands ok from Pokertracker2, and I even played last night with the HUD mostly working.

I'm noticing the following problems...
1) If I minimize Table Manager, it disappears. The HUD displays still work although note the following points also.

2) I have to play and HEM has to import hands before the HUD displays. I have read the FAQ and have set up my alias as a hero. It still won't display without me playing a hand first.

3) The HUD stats that display only relate to the current session. This is regardless of whether I double click on that asterisk where the panel changes colour.

4) It's not remembering any notes I put there yesterday when I play today. This is probably related to it only showing session stats again.

This is a big problem, HUD isn't very useful if it's only showing session stats.

Spikey

Al1
12-14-2008, 09:35 AM
I downloaded Holdem Manager yesterday and am trying it out.
My operating system is Vista and I'm testing with Pokerstars.

I'm imported my hands ok from Pokertracker2, and I even played last night with the HUD mostly working.

I'm noticing the following problems...
1) If I minimize Table Manager, it disappears. The HUD displays still work although note the following points also.

2) I have to play and HEM has to import hands before the HUD displays. I have read the FAQ and have set up my alias as a hero. It still won't display without me playing a hand first.

3) The HUD stats that display only relate to the current session. This is regardless of whether I double click on that asterisk where the panel changes colour.

4) It's not remembering any notes I put there yesterday when I play today. This is probably related to it only showing session stats again.

This is a big problem, HUD isn't very useful if it's only showing session stats.

Spikey

Hi,

Please upgrade first: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.07beta.exe

1) Can you check if the Table Manager is not minimized near the clock. It's an HM spade with a little bit red backround.

2) To pre-fetch stats on PokerStars: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

3) The HUD display session stats for YOU only. For other opponents, you have every stats, except if you double click the HUD.

4) That's weird. I will look at this later. Can you first check the 3 first points.

Spikey
12-15-2008, 04:12 AM
1) Table Manager was minimized near the clock. To get it back I have to double click on it, everything else on that bar needs a single click, but I will get used to that. When I right click there is no maximize option either, just "save options" and "restore options", and I don't know what they mean, but it's probably not important.
2) I have added the hem data folder to the import list and it seems to work.
3) OK, I'll get used to just having my session stats.
4) I tested the comments before on my HUD and they didn't come back. Maybe it works with other players. I don't seem to see many players twice, but hopefully one day I will see some of my comments come back.