PDA

View Full Version : HUD not staying where I put it

DBS1970
12-13-2008, 10:44 PM
I am using multiple panel HUD on stars (new slick theme). I open up a table and my HUD is all mixed up. So I move it all back to where I want it, close the table, open a new one and the HUD is all mixed up again. I tried locking it and it did no good.
I am using v1.07beta.

Edit: I also have my preferred seating where it should be.

Al1
12-14-2008, 09:50 AM
I am using multiple panel HUD on stars (new slick theme). I open up a table and my HUD is all mixed up. So I move it all back to where I want it, close the table, open a new one and the HUD is all mixed up again. I tried locking it and it did no good.
I am using v1.07beta.

Edit: I also have my preferred seating where it should be.

Can you try to use the Hyper Simple theme and tell me if it works?
Just to test.

DBS1970
12-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Ok looks like I got that problem fixed. I had set up a new HUD file for 6 max, but still had 6 max checked for the default HUD settings, so maybe there was a conflict between the two. Does that make sense?

New problem though. I have preferred seating set to seat 4 in 6 max games. I have it set to seat 4 under "Seating Preferences" on HM. When I sit down, the labels show correct for the empty seats, also including my seat, and the players stats move to the correct player after the first hand. Problem is that after the first hand, my stats come up under seat 2 not seat 4, although my seat just said seat 4 right before the stats show up. And I have waited it out a few orbits to see if it would move but it doesn't.

Al1
12-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Ok looks like I got that problem fixed. I had set up a new HUD file for 6 max, but still had 6 max checked for the default HUD settings, so maybe there was a conflict between the two. Does that make sense?

New problem though. I have preferred seating set to seat 4 in 6 max games. I have it set to seat 4 under "Seating Preferences" on HM. When I sit down, the labels show correct for the empty seats, also including my seat, and the players stats move to the correct player after the first hand. Problem is that after the first hand, my stats come up under seat 2 not seat 4, although my seat just said seat 4 right before the stats show up. And I have waited it out a few orbits to see if it would move but it doesn't.

Can you try to uncheck "Fix my stats positions" in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" for the HUD you use.

DBS1970
12-16-2008, 10:14 PM
seems like that worked. Thanks