PDA

View Full Version : Sessions tab: permanently modify grid?

LOLdonkaments
03-02-2011, 06:44 AM
In the HEM session tabs, where the grid is:

start time of session / end time of session / minutes played / stakes / hands / $USD etc

It is possible to move the $USD, $USD/hr and $USD EV columns after the Rake column and move the whole HEM window to the right of the screen so that I can't see the $USD columns. (I do this to ensure I don't see my results while doing my session reviews)

However, every time I close and re-open HEM, the columns go back to where they were originally so that I can see the $USD results again. Is there a way I can permanently move the results columns after rake so that they are the last columns forever?

Thanks for any help.

avis
03-02-2011, 09:20 AM
It is possible to move the $USD, $USD/hr and $USD EV columns after the Rake column and move the whole HEM window to the right of the screen so that I can't see the $USD columns. (I do this to ensure I don't see my results while doing my session reviews).+1. and remove permanently columns (like EV)

now i use report without WIN or WinRate for this, but if playing 2nd or 3rd session in a day - need use "After" time filter.

Patvs
03-02-2011, 07:09 PM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/